The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But then who doesn't want money and fame. If both come together without paying price for them what is wrong. However while they have to py through nose brothers in arms can make noise only. " chor machaye shor".

Absolutely when people have both fame and money then he becomes the powerful man. Its corruption in our nation due to which people having power easily get rid of anything. Had it happened with a common person I am sure he would have been in prison for 20 years. No one would have been there to support him. :evil:

Its a pity that our law took so much of time to take a decision to put him behind the bars again. May be Sanjay Dutt would have been missing his father now. I feel there would have been few more celebraties which are involved in such issues they must be viewed and should be punished as betraying nation is the worst crime in my opinion. :evil:
Bollywood and notorious politicians are making a hue and cry for pardoning Sanjay Dutt, proved guilty for possessing ASK47 r\rifle used by terrorist.

If Sanjay Dutt is released as a pressure of these pressure groups, this will be black day. As citizens, it will be our patriotic duty to boycott Bolywood movies for full five years- and thereby punish the entire pressure group for the same term for which Sanjay Dutt is punished.

I agree with your views wholeheartedly! Giving in to their demands will mean victory for the mafia kings, and I have no doubts that these celebrities might also be parroting the orders of those involved behind the blasts!

I have posted my remarks in Facebook and Twitter. If you like, please comment there also.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Bollywood and notorious politicians are making a hue and cry for pardoning Sanjay Dutt, proved guilty for possessing ASK47 r\rifle used by terrorist.

If Sanjay Dutt is released as a pressure of these pressure groups, this will be black day. As citizens, it will be our patriotic duty to boycott Bolywood movies for full five years- and thereby punish the entire pressure group for the same term for which Sanjay Dutt is punished.

I agree with your views wholeheartedly! Giving in to their demands will mean victory for the mafia kings, and I have no doubts that these celebrities might also be parroting the orders of those involved behind the blasts!

I have posted my remarks in Facebook and Twitter. If you like, please comment there also.

PM me the links please!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

But then who doesn't want money and fame. If both come together without paying price for them what is wrong. However while they have to py through nose brothers in arms can make noise only. " chor machaye shor".

Absolutely when people have both fame and money then he becomes the powerful man. Its corruption in our nation due to which people having power easily get rid of anything. Had it happened with a common person I am sure he would have been in prison for 20 years. No one would have been there to support him. :evil:

Its a pity that our law took so much of time to take a decision to put him behind the bars again. May be Sanjay Dutt would have been missing his father now. I feel there would have been few more celebraties which are involved in such issues they must be viewed and should be punished as betraying nation is the worst crime in my opinion. :evil:

What all you need is a God father/ God mother. Then you can get away with whatever you do and roam scot-free
Sanjay Dutt was in jail for 20 years in TADA. Now he will be behind bars for 5 more years makes no sense.

He was not in jail for 20 years but I wish if he had spent 20 years in prison for the crime he did.

We can wish all we like but he has money to help him remain outside the jail! :blink:

Hahaha yes its money which decides everything. :woohoo:

True! All that gaggle of celebrities we are seeing who are babbling so much about his innocence, his past sufferings etc. it is not their sincere feelings for him that is speaking, but the money they all stand to lose should he be jailed!!! :woohoo:

Very true ! Ultimately everything comes down to money and power. Sanjay Dutt has both ! He has more than anything muscle power because , let us face it, even today many of the the film financiers are controlled by Dawood and party, who are close to the likes of Sanjay Dutt and god knows who else?

Some of the prominent Khans are believed to have close ties with Dawood along with Sanjay Dutta and many prominent film producers too! and ultimately giving in to the pressure of these celebrities and granting him relief would mean a big victory for Dawood Ibrahim himself! :blink:

Oh my god, they have links with Dawood. That's terrible :dry: Do you know what you are saying? I am hearing that sort of links for the first time, because I never happened to read them anywhere else.

What all you need is a God father/ God mother. Then you can get away with whatever you do and roam scot-free

Absolutely God father/mother is required in every field of life. :laugh:
Sanjay Dutt was in jail for 20 years in TADA. Now he will be behind bars for 5 more years makes no sense.

He was not in jail for 20 years but I wish if he had spent 20 years in prison for the crime he did.

We can wish all we like but he has money to help him remain outside the jail! :blink:

True! All that gaggle of celebrities we are seeing who are babbling so much about his innocence, his past sufferings etc. it is not their sincere feelings for him that is speaking, but the money they all stand to lose should he be jailed!!! :woohoo:

Very true ! Ultimately everything comes down to money and power. Sanjay Dutt has both ! He has more than anything muscle power because , let us face it, even today many of the the film financiers are controlled by Dawood and party, who are close to the likes of Sanjay Dutt and god knows who else?

Some of the prominent Khans are believed to have close ties with Dawood along with Sanjay Dutta and many prominent film producers too! and ultimately giving in to the pressure of these celebrities and granting him relief would mean a big victory for Dawood Ibrahim himself! :blink:

Oh my god, they have links with Dawood. That's terrible :dry: Do you know what you are saying? I am hearing that sort of links for the first time, because I never happened to read them anywhere else.

I think you are much younger than me, I guess you might be in your twenties which is why you know little about the Mumbai underworld. When I was in school, in the late eighties, the underworld gangs in Mumbai were at the prime of their career and hence I have read a lot about the prominent gangsters, police officials who fought them and links to the underworld in the film industry. You would be surprised to know the names of some heroines who were at the beck and call of these gang leaders! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think you are much younger than me, I guess you might be in your twenties which is why you know little about the Mumbai underworld. When I was in school, in the late eighties, the underworld gangs in Mumbai were at the prime of their career and hence I have read a lot about the prominent gangsters, police officials who fought them and links to the underworld in the film industry. You would be surprised to know the names of some heroines who were at the beck and call of these gang leaders! :blink:

Well, I am not really in my 20s, but in my early 30s. However, more age doesn't mean that I should know all things :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Well, I am not being rhetoric here. But I would say that the heroines that you are talking about might be oblighing due to fear for life!

Yes I remember the heroins like Monika Bedi and Mandakini were always been in news to have connection with the underworld dons. Who knows now also other also may be having connection. :blink:

It's a proven fact, even some heroins close to Daud could interfere with shooting schedules and fee paid extra. They would influence producers directors to increase or decrease roles. There are certain cases like Mandakini and others like a Kulkarni girl, Bharti etc etc etc which leave nothing to doubt. Rakesh Roshan was almost killed in such a case and gave to their demands finally. You can guess whom am I talking about. These actors frequented UAE with their troops often to carryout their wicked plans in unison with mafia king. There is nothing secret about it. There was atime when no actor worth his/her name would dare go against don.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.