The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjay Dutt was in jail for 20 years in TADA. Now he will be behind bars for 5 more years makes no sense.

He was not in jail for 20 years but I wish if he had spent 20 years in prison for the crime he did.

We can wish all we like but he has money to help him remain outside the jail! :blink:

Hahaha yes its money which decides everything. :woohoo:

True! All that gaggle of celebrities we are seeing who are babbling so much about his innocence, his past sufferings etc. it is not their sincere feelings for him that is speaking, but the money they all stand to lose should he be jailed!!! :woohoo:

Very true ! Ultimately everything comes down to money and power. Sanjay Dutt has both ! He has more than anything muscle power because , let us face it, even today many of the the film financiers are controlled by Dawood and party, who are close to the likes of Sanjay Dutt and god knows who else?

Some of the prominent Khans are believed to have close ties with Dawood along with Sanjay Dutta and many prominent film producers too! and ultimately giving in to the pressure of these celebrities and granting him relief would mean a big victory for Dawood Ibrahim himself! :blink:

Oh my god, they have links with Dawood. That's terrible :dry: Do you know what you are saying? I am hearing that sort of links for the first time, because I never happened to read them anywhere else.

I think you are much younger than me, I guess you might be in your twenties which is why you know little about the Mumbai underworld. When I was in school, in the late eighties, the underworld gangs in Mumbai were at the prime of their career and hence I have read a lot about the prominent gangsters, police officials who fought them and links to the underworld in the film industry. You would be surprised to know the names of some heroines who were at the beck and call of these gang leaders! :blink:

Well, I am not really in my 20s, but in my early 30s. However, more age doesn't mean that I should know all things :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Well, I am not being rhetoric here. But I would say that the heroines that you are talking about might be oblighing due to fear for life!

Oh no, I did not implicate that more age means more knowledge, but I was referring to news coverage which was a lot more on underworld back then that it is now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sanjay Dutt was in jail for 20 years in TADA. Now he will be behind bars for 5 more years makes no sense.

He was not in jail for 20 years but I wish if he had spent 20 years in prison for the crime he did.

We can wish all we like but he has money to help him remain outside the jail! :blink:

True! All that gaggle of celebrities we are seeing who are babbling so much about his innocence, his past sufferings etc. it is not their sincere feelings for him that is speaking, but the money they all stand to lose should he be jailed!!! :woohoo:

Very true ! Ultimately everything comes down to money and power. Sanjay Dutt has both ! He has more than anything muscle power because , let us face it, even today many of the the film financiers are controlled by Dawood and party, who are close to the likes of Sanjay Dutt and god knows who else?

Some of the prominent Khans are believed to have close ties with Dawood along with Sanjay Dutta and many prominent film producers too! and ultimately giving in to the pressure of these celebrities and granting him relief would mean a big victory for Dawood Ibrahim himself! :blink:

Oh my god, they have links with Dawood. That's terrible :dry: Do you know what you are saying? I am hearing that sort of links for the first time, because I never happened to read them anywhere else.

I think you are much younger than me, I guess you might be in your twenties which is why you know little about the Mumbai underworld. When I was in school, in the late eighties, the underworld gangs in Mumbai were at the prime of their career and hence I have read a lot about the prominent gangsters, police officials who fought them and links to the underworld in the film industry. You would be surprised to know the names of some heroines who were at the beck and call of these gang leaders! :blink:

Yes I remember the heroins like Monika Bedi and Mandakini were always been in news to have connection with the underworld dons. Who knows now also other also may be having connection. :blink:

Mandakini was known keep of Dawood! And also it is quite well known fact that major big-budget film projects are financed by the underworld!

Well, I am not really in my 20s, but in my early 30s. However, more age doesn't mean that I should know all things :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Well, I am not being rhetoric here. But I would say that the heroines that you are talking about might be oblighing due to fear for life!

Oh no, I did not implicate that more age means more knowledge, but I was referring to news coverage which was a lot more on underworld back then that it is now!

Do you think a girl would marry somone due to fear?

Mandakini married an don but I don't think she married him because of fear.

I said about age in a totally light-hearted way. Anyways, reading the above posts was indeed very surprising and amazing for me. That's new to me.
Oh I forgot to ask if I could post the link of my blog post about the mobile app.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Do you think a girl would marry somone due to fear?

Mandakini married an don but I don't think she married him because of fear.

Obviously not, even I think so, but more for money and power the status of being married to him granted her!

I remember that Daood Ibrahim had hosted an even about ten years back in Dubai. Most of the film stars including Mehmood and Govinda were there. A film star sang a song praising Daood- Kaun he jis ne ameeron ko ameeri sikhai- kaun hai jisne gareebon ki kutia sajayee- vo hai daood Bhai Vo hai daood Bhai. (Who taught the rich the way to live rich- who furnished the dwelling of poor- He is daood Bhai- he is Daood bhai.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I remember that Daood Ibrahim had hosted an even about ten years back in Dubai. Most of the film stars including Mehmood and Govinda were there. A film star sang a song praising Daood- Kaun he jis ne ameeron ko ameeri sikhai- kaun hai jisne gareebon ki kutia sajayee- vo hai daood Bhai Vo hai daood Bhai. (Who taught the rich the way to live rich- who furnished the dwelling of poor- He is daood Bhai- he is Daood bhai.

Who was this star who sang his praises??? :blink: I have read about the event but not the song routine!!

Yes I remember the heroins like Monika Bedi and Mandakini were always been in news to have connection with the underworld dons. Who knows now also other also may be having connection. :blink:

Mandakini was known keep of Dawood! And also it is quite well known fact that major big-budget film projects are financed by the underworld!

Mandakini was not eep but kept in Bangalore forcefully at a farmhouse/horse farm owned by Feroz Khan a known friend of daud. Later same happened to Bharti who jumped off a window from multi storied building in Mumbai.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Oh that's really a song full of praise. I don't know who you are talking about as there are many new things I read in this thread. But the song is a great one. It depends on whom it is addressed to.

Who was this star who sang his praises??? :blink: I have read about the event but not the song routine!!

As far as I remember, Govinda sung. Mehmood was anchor.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.