The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
According to me, Sanjay Dutt is neither a murderer nor a terrorist. He has not done any crime willingly. He bought a gun which was used in crime. The person who sold this gun to him must be caught. Instead of Sanjay Dutt the gun seller must be sentenced to jail for 5 years.

There is no point on harping on the theme that Sanjay Dutt is not a murderer nor a terrorist.as many jurists and film personalities are doing.
He has not been punished for terror and murder
He has been given minimum punishment for illegal possession of arms under Arms act.
Is this the point that he should not get get even minimum punishment prescribed for the offence that he committed.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
If people think that purchasing illegal arms is not crime for who purchases it then it's the same as a dowry seeker is criminal but the one who offered it, both are equally guilty and must be punished and people who are trying to defend a particular person should be held guilty for contempt of court.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Finally the law punished him but in my opinion he should be punished more severely as those who betrays country should not be allowed to escape so easily whoever he/she may be. :evil:
Finally the law punished him but in my opinion he should be punished more severely as those who betrays country should not be allowed to escape so easily whoever he/she may be. :evil:

Law has already punished all those who were involved in the blasts. No one escaped.

Law has already punished all those who were involved in the blasts. No one escaped.

Yes but he managed to escape on bail though in my opinion people accused under TADA act could not get bail. :blink:
According to me, Sanjay Dutt is neither a murderer nor a terrorist. He has not done any crime willingly. He bought a gun which was used in crime. The person who sold this gun to him must be caught. Instead of Sanjay Dutt the gun seller must be sentenced to jail for 5 years.

I don't know why you are seeing anything wrong in his act. Sanjay Dutt is a well-educated man from a well-heeled and well-informed family, his father was a gentleman and an MP who was very conscious of his contributions to society. So against all this background Dutt knew to his full knowledge that possessing arms without license is a crime and when those arms come from Dawood Ibrahim, it is the worst ever crime and he had full knowledge that such illegal arms are only designed to kill innocent people. So I really cannot understand how people can still claim his innocence! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sanjay Dutt was in jail for 20 years in TADA. Now he will be behind bars for 5 more years makes no sense.
Sanjay Dutt was in jail for 20 years in TADA. Now he will be behind bars for 5 more years makes no sense.

20 years??? where did you get that from??? He has spent only 18 months in jail under TADA!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

20 years??? where did you get that from??? He has spent only 18 months in jail under TADA!

Big fans always find months like years and years like months. however, with such hardcore fans in favor of Munnabhai must see him off hook without much problem.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

He was not in jail for 20 years but I wish if he had spent 20 years in prison for the crime he did.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.