Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't see no one is talking about increased needs which have made life so costly. Fact is we are more responsible for inflation. We have increased our needs to an unnecessary limit. We want to purchase things out of our limits and doing so we are toiling hard and getting frustrated.

There is a social significance of increased needs. Increased need means more production and supply consequently more employment.

In that case going back to 100 years would be like going toward 'backwardness' in place of going back. I think if we spend as per our capacity would make us happy but trying for some thing beyond our reach would either force us to corrupt means or frustration. I agree more shopping means more production but we pay a very high cost for it. Example- recession in industrial sector of big countries like US and Europe.

We should take life like a game. We must aim high but not play foul. There is nothing wrong in attempting to earn more. This way, you also make more opportunities for others. But you must not play foul. Go by rules.

Of course there is nothing wrong if we attempt to earn more because if we don't do that we shall lose the aim of life. But then my point is if we begin spending more on unnecessary items than we earn that is beginning of trouble. And more unnecessary increased needs mean more the stresses.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.