I want the member who are interested in this topic please join as in todays scenario no one is taking care of health and fitness, Resulting in different diseases in a very young age, like diabetes ,thyroid obesity etc.
How can one get time from his busy schedule for himself and avoid diseases.....
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Can you tell something about thyroid. My brother has diabetes that he controls. Now he is also diagnosed for thyroid though this is in initial stage and not acute. He has consequently pain in neck. Can this also cause swelling of feet. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It's a complicated topic that needs an expertise on different topics but in general staying away from irregular habits, drinking enough water, proper exercise and balanced diet should be the answer for staying away from such problems.

@Glshan Sir, we have only hospital in Chandigarh (PGI) that treats patients like you mentioned.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Can you tell something about thyroid. My brother has diabetes that he controls. Now he is also diagnosed for thyroid though this is in initial stage and not acute. He has consequently pain in neck. Can this also cause swelling of feet. .

Thyroid is a endocrine gland which produces thyroid hormones. Thyroid diseases can cause increase or decrease in the hormone level. Depending on the hormone level it can have various manifestation. Swelling of feet can very well be its manifestation.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, suni51, vaishnavi
Recently, my mother also diagnosed for thyroid of neck.

Does Operation is one of the solution of it?

Be positive
Don't know exactly about thyroid, but due to this problem one can gain weight also which is to controlled as soon as possible.

My sister also have this problem. She also have some more problem because of thyroid. I think curing it is not possible.

Of course surgery is one of the solution but not the only solution to it. There are also other options including tablets and radiotherapy. Since it is a hormone producing gland treatment has to be lifelong irrespective of the mode of therapy.
Don't know exactly about thyroid, but due to this problem one can gain weight also which is to controlled as soon as possible.

Thyroid disease can cause both weight loss and weight gain. If the hormone levels are down, then the person will gain weight and vice versa. Correction of the hormone level will take of the weight.

My sister also have this problem. She also have some more problem because of thyroid. I think curing it is not possible.

Thyroid hormones are needed by the body in small proportions everyday. Let me explain this to you with different situations.
1. Person with thyroid disease controlled on drugs: He needs to take the drug everyday in order have the hormone level under check.

2. Person with thyroid disease and thyroid removed surgically: In this case there is no production of thyroid hormone after the removal of thyroid gland. Hence hormone has to be taken as drug so as top meet the body needs.

So whatever the condition may be, permanent cure is almost never possible. Cure can only be symptomatic cure. Lifelong therapy is needed.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Well these are very common problem now a days.These are due to our lifestyle. M too diabetic and have thyroid problem. I brought lots of changes in my life style and today i dont need any medicine for diabetic but yes for thyroid i have to take medicine life long but this is also under control. One spl mantra is that vigorous exercise or brisk walk for 1 hr and this really works and also weight loss too.
Thank you said by: V.Arunkumar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.