Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Of all replies I receive I am in a fix or you may call it a quandary to judge as to which one is the best!!! My sincerest gratitude to all my dear ones but the one I have received has floored me beyond my wits via e-mail which suggests that I should be i :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: ideally in turmoil in mind to produce a novel!! And that's very novel!!!!!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Of all replies I receive I am in a fix or you may call it a quandary to judge as to which one is the best!!! My sincerest gratitude to all my dear ones but the one I have received has floored me beyond my wits via e-mail which suggests that I should be i :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: ideally in turmoil in mind to produce a novel!! And that's very novel!!!!!

Ha ha ha I can understand whose email that is and I also know what kind of turmoil might have been suggested! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: A novel concept for writing a novel! :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Yes, I have been thinking and thinking over it for the past few months but not able to put a single word on paper. If nights are inspirations throwing up engaging ideas and mornings are cruel to put them away!!! What to do?

Usha, Kalyani,Swetha,Sandhya, Gulshanji, Arun , Sunil and other beloved friends, what do you suggest?

I think your plot is ready, just announce the name of the Hero and your multi starer is ready to go. Yep I can see the name of the comedian in the end, like the good old days when Mehmood and Johny walker's name came at the end. :laugh:

No, it isn't!!! I am struggling to tie the loose ends of the plot!!! You know there are situations when heroes end up being comedians and comedians emerge as heroes in the last scene! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ha ha ha I can understand whose email that is and I also know what kind of turmoil might have been suggested! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: A novel concept for writing a novel! :evil:

No! I firmly believe that those who genuinely love me never hesitate to vent his or her thoughts to me for my well-being. Writing a novel should never be an exercise for self-advancement but an exploration of a soul in relation to others. And I owe to all who proffers suggestions, advise and all that. That fine-tunes my perceptions and understanding.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

That's what I knew from the beginning, that is why I thought you should rather produce a movie. You had all the characters in mind, the plot already in view what you actually needed was a financier , NOW you know very well where to look for it. People are making big money sir. :woohoo: :woohoo:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That's what I knew from the beginning, that is why I thought you should rather produce a movie. You had all the characters in mind, the plot already in view what you actually needed was a financier , NOW you know very well where to look for it. People are making big money sir. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Chinmoy ji, who is a poet, wants to write a novel and is suggested to produce movies...but i think....

.....he might be purchase a cricket team :p

Swetha Shenoy
It is no use thinking. It is better to act.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Chinmoy ji, who is a poet, wants to write a novel and is suggested to produce movies...but i think....

I have an even better idea, instead participate in the next season of Big Boss that way he gets plenty of sub-plots, characters, etc and ideas of great new histrionics!! And he will make a tidy sum of money too!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have an even better idea, instead participate in the next season of Big Boss that way he gets plenty of sub-plots, characters, etc and ideas of great new histrionics!! And he will make a tidy sum of money too!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Bigg Boss is a boss of ideas and as you said plenty of plots and sub-plots. :unsure: By the way, when is the next season going to start?
Yes, I have been thinking and thinking over it for the past few months but not able to put a single word on paper. If nights are inspirations throwing up engaging ideas and mornings are cruel to put them away!!! What to do?

Usha, Kalyani,Swetha,Sandhya, Gulshanji, Arun , Sunil and other beloved friends, what do you suggest?
My name is not here, but I am suggesting as per a writer in this great site, first, you should take leave from your job and then go for ten to 12 days to a hill station, and there hire good hotel and seat on your bed and there watch from window and try to observer the horizon as far as possible and then begin to think about it and then write on pen and paper instead of notebook, I am sure this will give you the story idea of a complete novel.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.