The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am member of four forums, this forum, and rest are technical related forums where I interacted with members abt. computer and hardware related topics, and first time I am member of social forum and I am getting huge inputs especially, abt. topics as well as I am getting many political news and health news apart from it I get sufficient info. abt. tooth ache which was hurting me and thanks all for this great forum.

Even I am member of different forums including yahoo answers and many others. i don't know how I manage to spare time but I love to participate in these forums to the extent of addiction. Most of them have nothing to do with earnings but the earning that I gain through these forums is unmatched and can't be compared with money.

That is the 'Bond" that binds any organism with its irresistible strong ropes. The reason is beyond any explanation. You yourself cannot express. Why you denied many sites in favour of this site is is not known to you even. And this is the case with all those who are bound by these threads. It may not rain money on you. But it wont create any aversion.
This is really a good site but now competition is also here. So I have quit.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Quitting for competition is not good you should not be scared of the competition. :blink:

Quitting for competition is not good you should not be scared of the competition. :blink:

Participation is important. Please don't think of in terms of win and loss.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Competetion is there everywhere in life and you cant quit because of that...Here it depends on your posts and work, thats all...I actually dont see any kind of competetion here since you are on your own as far as your work is concerned ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Competetion is there everywhere in life and you cant quit because of that...Here it depends on your posts and work, thats all...I actually dont see any kind of competetion here since you are on your own as far as your work is concerned ..

First time I am reading that a person has left his work just because of competition. I work here keeping in mind that this is fun and time pass. I don't feel scared of competition. :sick:

Competition is motivation, stiffer the competition more the inspiration. Competition makes a man competent, come and try it out for yourself.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

First time I am reading that a person has left his work just because of competition. I work here keeping in mind that this is fun and time pass. I don't feel scared of competition. :sick:

True...once a person is afraid of competition, he is finished. But as far as the forum here or anywhere else is concerned, there is no competition involved, it is only about putting forth your own observations and opinions and nothing else!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

True...once a person is afraid of competition, he is finished. But as far as the forum here or anywhere else is concerned, there is no competition involved, it is only about putting forth your own observations and opinions and nothing else!

But he did not mention forums in his post but site as a whole. I agree with you that forums have nothing to do with competitions since you stopped GDs. (My One award was never given and another I was sure to win because none else participated) :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But he did not mention forums in his post but site as a whole. I agree with you that forums have nothing to do with competitions since you stopped GDs. (My One award was never given and another I was sure to win because none else participated) :laugh:

Sorry about that! I had sent the list of winners to Maverick but the data was lost when the site was immigrated from old to new! Al;so the reason why it was stopped, we cannot always have you as the winner every time! :P :P

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.