The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is long time I have been back on the sites. Really I have lost the interest may be Facebook has taken the place of these sites.i really enjoy playing games with people on FB. But that's OK till one should do whet makes him/her happy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi friends! I am back after a long time. I was not here due to many reasons. I feel, this site is interesting even today. :whistle: :whistle:
This is long time I have been back on the sites. Really I have lost the interest may be Facebook has taken the place of these sites.i really enjoy playing games with people on FB. But that's OK till one should do whet makes him/her happy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi friends! I am back after a long time. I was not here due to many reasons. I feel, this site is interesting even today. :whistle: :whistle:

Welcome back.That's a great Home coming, Devyani. And this site will remain interesting forever. Hope you continue your good work as usual.

I am comparatively new here, though registered on January but active six months later, and has been enjoying here, the forum and the article section are both great place to enjoy and read.

http://mohanmekap.com/

What about Google+ I think of late it is getting popularity is there anyone on it,

Although I am on it I have not explored it at all so am quite ignorant about it...I am cutting down on sites now so that I can concentrate only on a few quality sites...

Yes, with the same view, I too reduced my activity in more number of sites.

I also have reduced working on the sites just because I don't get much of time to work on them after offline job. :laugh:

Since I work I too find it difficult to make time but I keep the evenings for browsing and once you plan your routine it is not difficult o do it without neglecting your other house work...

True. A good planning will help. But unfortunately my offline clients are quite unpredictable. This factor upsets my routine.
What about Google+ I think of late it is getting popularity is there anyone on it,

Although I am on it I have not explored it at all so am quite ignorant about it...I am cutting down on sites now so that I can concentrate only on a few quality sites...

Yes, with the same view, I too reduced my activity in more number of sites.

I also have reduced working on the sites just because I don't get much of time to work on them after offline job. :laugh:

Since I work I too find it difficult to make time but I keep the evenings for browsing and once you plan your routine it is not difficult o do it without neglecting your other house work...

True. A good planning will help. But unfortunately my offline clients are quite unpredictable. This factor upsets my routine.

of course there are bound to be upsets from time to time....This month I wrote the skeleton of 4 articles for the contest but managed to finish just one and post before the 25th because I had too many unexpected guests and I cannot even be sure whether I will be able to post them for November. If I had not planned I would not even have done that ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I tried to read variety subject matters, from here I receive most important news and different point of views.

I am comparatively new here, though registered on January but active six months later, and has been enjoying here, the forum and the article section are both great place to enjoy and read.

I have read your articles you write well. Keep it up. Yes I did not see you in forums but now it seams you are much more active on the forums also. :)
I tried to read variety subject matters, from here I receive most important news and different point of views.

I learnt almost everything connected to the web through different forums. I used to start a discussion on something that I needed to know and I would get all the information I needed through members some of whom went out of their way to help me by guiding me until I was thorough...that is the best thing about forums !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, mohan manohar
I am member of four forums, this forum, and rest are technical related forums where I interacted with members abt. computer and hardware related topics, and first time I am member of social forum and I am getting huge inputs especially, abt. topics as well as I am getting many political news and health news apart from it I get sufficient info. abt. tooth ache which was hurting me and thanks all for this great forum.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, suni51
I am member of four forums, this forum, and rest are technical related forums where I interacted with members abt. computer and hardware related topics, and first time I am member of social forum and I am getting huge inputs especially, abt. topics as well as I am getting many political news and health news apart from it I get sufficient info. abt. tooth ache which was hurting me and thanks all for this great forum.

Even I am member of different forums including yahoo answers and many others. i don't know how I manage to spare time but I love to participate in these forums to the extent of addiction. Most of them have nothing to do with earnings but the earning that I gain through these forums is unmatched and can't be compared with money.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.