The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is really a good site but now competition is also here. So I have quit.

Competetion is there everywhere in life and you cant quit because of that...Here it depends on your posts and work, thats all...I actually dont see any kind of competetion here since you are on your own as far as your work is concerned ..

First time I am reading that a person has left his work just because of competition. I work here keeping in mind that this is fun and time pass. I don't feel scared of competition. :sick:

True...once a person is afraid of competition, he is finished. But as far as the forum here or anywhere else is concerned, there is no competition involved, it is only about putting forth your own observations and opinions and nothing else!

But he did not mention forums in his post but site as a whole. I agree with you that forums have nothing to do with competitions since you stopped GDs. (My One award was never given and another I was sure to win because none else participated) :laugh:

Sorry about that! I had sent the list of winners to Maverick but the data was lost when the site was immigrated from old to new! Al;so the reason why it was stopped, we cannot always have you as the winner every time! :P :P

No, I did not get any. The one I won was not paid and the other one where none else dared to stand against me crashed the data. And i don't remember if I did win any other that time. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Patience will make you love your work. Don't work too hard. This may tend to hate working here. Work according to your capacity and interest.
Patience will make you love your work. Don't work too hard. This may tend to hate working here. Work according to your capacity and interest.

Losing interest on any thing is the direct impact of boredom and monotony. Solution lies in choosing in the very beginning what actually you like. I'm on to article writing because I found it and it suites me and of my liking. I never lost interest in article writing. Rather i'm liking it more and more as the days are passing by.

Losing interest on any thing is the direct impact of boredom and monotony. Solution lies in choosing in the very beginning what actually you like. I'm on to article writing because I found it and it suites me and of my liking. I never lost interest in article writing. Rather i'm liking it more and more as the days are passing by.

I have also joined this site to see my articles online. Presently I found forums are more interesting. It depends on mood. ;)
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I have also joined this site to see my articles online. Presently I found forums are more interesting. It depends on mood. ;)

Article writing is a solo activity. It keeps you isolated for some time. Where as Forums is a place where we feel we are in a get together. I'm fascinated by both activities.

Article writing is a solo activity. It keeps you isolated for some time. Where as Forums is a place where we feel we are in a get together. I'm fascinated by both activities.

Yes I have many topics to discuss and share with all. At the same time I am learning many new things.
This is long time I have been back on the sites. Really I have lost the interest may be Facebook has taken the place of these sites.i really enjoy playing games with people on FB. But that's OK till one should do whet makes him/her happy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually a person loses his/her interest in sites when s/he see that things are not working as per his/her desires or too many unwanted things happening around. S/He rather keeps away from online world to be more involved in real world. Sometimes you find all kind of disgusting stuff that makes you distracted and drive you away to come back later when your mentally ready to swallow it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is long time I have been back on the sites. Really I have lost the interest may be Facebook has taken the place of these sites.i really enjoy playing games with people on FB. But that's OK till one should do whet makes him/her happy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually a person loses his/her interest in sites when s/he see that things are not working as per his/her desires or too many unwanted things happening around. S/He rather keeps away from online world to be more involved in real world. Sometimes you find all kind of disgusting stuff that makes you distracted and drive you away to come back later when your mentally ready to swallow it.

You said right. That's a psychological reason you gave that is most appropriate in most of the cases pertaining to frustration and boredom.
When you take on too many sites and are busy and pressed for time you tend to neglect some sites which you feel dont deserve your attention...Thats why it is better to have very few online sites and concentrate on them..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When you take on too many sites and are busy and pressed for time you tend to neglect some sites which you feel dont deserve your attention...Thats why it is better to have very few online sites and concentrate on them..

What I feel is how much more or less or different can a person say about anything to be on so many forums at the same time!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.