Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I use online shopping especially for computer hardware and mobile accessories. There is some good sites for me still offering good benefits due to COD and Best deals.

My personal choice is virtual shopping. Because of my place. Visakhapatnam is a highly developed place where there is no dearth of anything as far as any kind of shopping is concerned. That's why, I never felt the need of going for online shopping.

Yes fe market places are good enough to spend whole time shopping around. Kolkata is not one of them. Here shopkeeper misbehave with the customers a lot. They have worst sales tactics. I feel online shopping is better option.

Contrary to it here in AP malls have well trained salesmen. Their behaviour makes the buyers to visit the malls again and again. That's why I avoid online shopping.

It is the same here in my lace and state, by and large they are well trained and polite although they lack the finess you get to see abroad. As a population we lack social sensitivity which shows up everywhere in life ...

In this respect, I must admit Marwari business community are naturally endowed with unique salesman qualities. They will never allow the buyer go empty handed from their shops.This trend i i observed in Bangalore city also.
I don't buy things through net i believe to see things in actual before buying them. Yes people like doing online shopping these days as its easy and less time consuming. :)
I don't buy things through net i believe to see things in actual before buying them. Yes people like doing online shopping these days as its easy and less time consuming. :)

This is a good practise. The chances of getting cheat is less in personal buying from shops.

This is a good practise. The chances of getting cheat is less in personal buying from shops.

I go for online shopping only when I feel that particular thing is very necessary and it's not available in my Malls. Otherwise not.

What difference does it make if you saw a railway ticket, airlines ticket or movie ticket before payment or after payment, you don't see them unless you pay for them anyways. So I prefer to buy them online. Same is good for any payments for utilities, books etc. Unless there is need to touch something before buying, there is no problem if you buy it online. You get good offers online.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Many a times, online shopping seems boring to me, so I prefer to go offline shopping and watch the demo of products, instead of seeing it in video streaming in online shopping.

http://mohanmekap.com/

What difference does it make if you saw a railway ticket, airlines ticket or movie ticket before payment or after payment, you don't see them unless you pay for them anyways. So I prefer to buy them online. Same is good for any payments for utilities, books etc. Unless there is need to touch something before buying, there is no problem if you buy it online. You get good offers online.

It depends I also prefer tickets online. Other things I don't prefer buying online. :)
More than shopping I feel that life has become easier now since we can pay all our bills online,recharge our mobiles and also book tickets for bus,train and of course air tickets, even hotel bookings and the best part is that you sometimes get huge discounts while doing that ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Virtual shopping in order to compete with the onslaught of online competition is offering the same facilities as many facilities mentioned by the members. I get my bus, train and flight tickets delivered at my doorstep with in an hour. Door delivery is free of cost.
Soon there will be "near field communications" (NFC) where the person with smart phone can shake the phone for payment, it will be the easiest form of payment for financial transactions.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.