Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello all,
I have one question all for you. Do you think online shopping in India is gain popularity? As you know shopping on the web is really great experience for everyone and with online shopping you can avail amazing and attractive and money saving deals moreover time.
How many here to shop their desire stuff online and happy to receive their delivery right to your door step.
Please share your opinion and experiences related to online shopping in India.... !!! :) :) :)

i think it is need of the day, even if you do not shop for any XYZ products but there are some very good options in online dealing. It is one of the best way for paying installments, buying tickets, booking journey, recharge mobiles etc etc. In advance countries it is one of the best options for buying household including grocery.

The online marketing sites makes our wok much easy. WE save our time, energy and money. However, many sites are fraud. They cheat people. If the sites are genuine, then everybody will prefer to get all their desired products at their door steps.

When your product turns out to be dissatisfactory, you have to run from pillar to post to collect your amount in online shopping.
Hello all,
I have one question all for you. Do you think online shopping in India is gain popularity? As you know shopping on the web is really great experience for everyone and with online shopping you can avail amazing and attractive and money saving deals moreover time.
How many here to shop their desire stuff online and happy to receive their delivery right to your door step.
Please share your opinion and experiences related to online shopping in India.... !!! :) :) :)

i think it is need of the day, even if you do not shop for any XYZ products but there are some very good options in online dealing. It is one of the best way for paying installments, buying tickets, booking journey, recharge mobiles etc etc. In advance countries it is one of the best options for buying household including grocery.

The online marketing sites makes our wok much easy. WE save our time, energy and money. However, many sites are fraud. They cheat people. If the sites are genuine, then everybody will prefer to get all their desired products at their door steps.

When your product turns out to be dissatisfactory, you have to run from pillar to post to collect your amount in online shopping.

Yes this annoys a lot. Many a times money is not recovered.
Moreover, if the delivery of the product is not on time, it becomes useless to buy online. Products like food items and medicines are very important and it should be delivered on time.
Through online shopping it is easy to buy things.It is faster one and can choose among the huge list.
Through online shopping it is easy to buy things.It is faster one and can choose among the huge list.

Of course there is an option for the buyer to choose from a huge list. But is there provision for ensuring the quality ? If the chosen product is of inferior quality, what are the options left for the buyer to demand a replacement ?

Of course there is an option for the buyer to choose from a huge list. But is there provision for ensuring the quality ? If the chosen product is of inferior quality, what are the options left for the buyer to demand a replacement ?

That option is always there, you can return or ask for a replacement ....I have done it once with a pair of slippers which came in a lose pack and asked them for proper packing with the manufacturers seal , which they did.But this is something that should be done automatically and now I see them becoming more lax about such things...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That option is always there, you can return or ask for a replacement ....I have done it once with a pair of slippers which came in a lose pack and asked them for proper packing with the manufacturers seal , which they did.But this is something that should be done automatically and now I see them becoming more lax about such things...

Don't you think the entire process is a bit round about and it can be avoided by doing our virtual shopping, which is free from hassles ?

Don't you think the entire process is a bit round about and it can be avoided by doing our virtual shopping, which is free from hassles ?
I think cash on delivery, with open box concept (opening courier and then check and pay) with 3o days of money back guarantee should be the norm. We are dealing with faceless while at online, trust factor is significant here.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I think cash on delivery, with open box concept (opening courier and then check and pay) with 3o days of money back guarantee should be the norm. We are dealing with faceless while at online, trust factor is significant here.

Yes cash on delivery and free shipping charges are the best features of after sales services. This attracts people more towards online marketing sites.

Yes cash on delivery and free shipping charges are the best features of after sales services. This attracts people more towards online marketing sites.

These features are also available in virtual shopping. If there is a difference in quality of the product i can get an exchange within an hour. Whereas there is a long wait in the online shopping.

True ! There are some sites where you pay on delivery after checking the goods but again it is a lot of time wasted if the item is not to your liking ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.