Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Through online shopping it is easy to buy things.It is faster one and can choose among the huge list.

Of course there is an option for the buyer to choose from a huge list. But is there provision for ensuring the quality ? If the chosen product is of inferior quality, what are the options left for the buyer to demand a replacement ?

That option is always there, you can return or ask for a replacement ....I have done it once with a pair of slippers which came in a lose pack and asked them for proper packing with the manufacturers seal , which they did.But this is something that should be done automatically and now I see them becoming more lax about such things...

Don't you think the entire process is a bit round about and it can be avoided by doing our virtual shopping, which is free from hassles ?

True ! There are some sites where you pay on delivery after checking the goods but again it is a lot of time wasted if the item is not to your liking ...

Yes. you pointed it right. Many ignore the time factor, which I feel is very important. I can get my desired product that exactly suits me in a jiffy.
I done online shopping only four times.
I bought toys for my son. I think it is a good.

Be positive
I done online shopping only four times.
I bought toys for my son. I think it is a good.

An occasional online shopping is welcome. Especially when heavy shopping involving large sums of money, one should be careful. If possible avoid such online shopping, when the same things are available locally.
I use online shopping especially for computer hardware and mobile accessories. There is some good sites for me still offering good benefits due to COD and Best deals.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I use online shopping especially for computer hardware and mobile accessories. There is some good sites for me still offering good benefits due to COD and Best deals.

My personal choice is virtual shopping. Because of my place. Visakhapatnam is a highly developed place where there is no dearth of anything as far as any kind of shopping is concerned. That's why, I never felt the need of going for online shopping.

My personal choice is virtual shopping. Because of my place. Visakhapatnam is a highly developed place where there is no dearth of anything as far as any kind of shopping is concerned. That's why, I never felt the need of going for online shopping.

Yes fe market places are good enough to spend whole time shopping around. Kolkata is not one of them. Here shopkeeper misbehave with the customers a lot. They have worst sales tactics. I feel online shopping is better option.

Yes fe market places are good enough to spend whole time shopping around. Kolkata is not one of them. Here shopkeeper misbehave with the customers a lot. They have worst sales tactics. I feel online shopping is better option.

Contrary to it here in AP malls have well trained salesmen. Their behaviour makes the buyers to visit the malls again and again. That's why I avoid online shopping.
Now I like Online Shopping and prefer online shopping as it save my lots of time on moving from my house to shopping malls.
I prefer online shopping, for gifts, as some rare products their at online and I prefer to buy it and especially with cash on delivery. :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Contrary to it here in AP malls have well trained salesmen. Their behaviour makes the buyers to visit the malls again and again. That's why I avoid online shopping.

It is the same here in my lace and state, by and large they are well trained and polite although they lack the finess you get to see abroad. As a population we lack social sensitivity which shows up everywhere in life ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.