Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Online shopping and purchasing from the store are entirely different experiences to me. Well I do rely on online shopping, especially when I refer to the most reputed sites and I know the deals are better. Sometimes, I check a product online and go to the near by shop to see the product in real time, and order the same online. Online shopping is fun, and time saver, for me as long as I am not making an expensive deal.

That's a pertinent point you pointed. For expensive shopping, i never go for online shopping. Virtual shopping has an edge over online shopping when it comes to."Value for your money."
Online shopping and purchasing from the store are entirely different experiences to me. Well I do rely on online shopping, especially when I refer to the most reputed sites and I know the deals are better. Sometimes, I check a product online and go to the near by shop to see the product in real time, and order the same online. Online shopping is fun, and time saver, for me as long as I am not making an expensive deal.

That's a pertinent point you pointed. For expensive shopping, i never go for online shopping. Virtual shopping has an edge over online shopping when it comes to."Value for your money."

Oh yes, shopping itself has to be value for money... and online shopping with risks around should be evaluated quite wisely.

I think virtual shopping and online shopping are same, perhaps you are mentioning about offline shopping. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

I think virtual shopping and online shopping are same, perhaps you are mentioning about offline shopping. :whistle: :whistle:

If it's a mistake, thanks for correcting me. Yes I meant real and physical shopping, where I can see my seller and where my seller can see me.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.