Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One of my friends had a bad experience with online shopping when she ordered sarees.They were untidily packed for one thing and one of them was slightly frayed, she did exchange and got a better one but these things can happen.Here the problem is that the stuff goies through at least two or three different hands before it reaches you.Like for example if I were to order from Mangalore, if the seller is from Mumbai he will first send it to Bangalore which is the HQ in the state and it is then sent to Mangalore.So there is a delay and the original package gets changed just to save weightage...

Yes it happened with one of my neighbor as sarees they showed in advertisement was totally different what the person came to deliver. :evil:
There are some branded virtual shops, which continues with brand identity and customer satisfaction, so it is always a good idea to shop from virtual and well known e commerce sites. In case of apparels there is hardly any such branding options, but there are some other categories, which can be bought easily from e commerce web sites. :whistle: :whistle:

Nothing can be as easy and as quick than a sales across the counter in virtual shopping. All transactions can be finished in a jiffy. The icing on the cake is you are able to verify the quality, look and feel according to your choice.
That is why while purchasing apparels I used to go to offline shops as for virtual shops or online shops for me is best suited for products which are not easily available in smaller towns though many of it can be available in metros easily.

http://mohanmekap.com/

One of my friends had a bad experience with online shopping when she ordered sarees.They were untidily packed for one thing and one of them was slightly frayed, she did exchange and got a better one but these things can happen.Here the problem is that the stuff goies through at least two or three different hands before it reaches you.Like for example if I were to order from Mangalore, if the seller is from Mumbai he will first send it to Bangalore which is the HQ in the state and it is then sent to Mangalore.So there is a delay and the original package gets changed just to save weightage...

Yes it happened with one of my neighbor as sarees they showed in advertisement was totally different what the person came to deliver. :evil:
There are some branded virtual shops, which continues with brand identity and customer satisfaction, so it is always a good idea to shop from virtual and well known e commerce sites. In case of apparels there is hardly any such branding options, but there are some other categories, which can be bought easily from e commerce web sites. :whistle: :whistle:

Nothing can be as easy and as quick than a sales across the counter in virtual shopping. All transactions can be finished in a jiffy. The icing on the cake is you are able to verify the quality, look and feel according to your choice.
That is why while purchasing apparels I used to go to offline shops as for virtual shops or online shops for me is best suited for products which are not easily available in smaller towns though many of it can be available in metros easily.

Yes, in such cases one can go for online shopping. But one should be prepared for risks.

Risk is always there, no doubt abt. as online shopping is all abt. creating and building of trusts among merchandise and customers. It should be taken care of otherwise customers have many choices.

Yes, in such cases one can go for online shopping. But one should be prepared for risks.
thanks @ Devyani Sarkar, in terms of merchandise, one can open a shop with an e commerce web hosting and then slowly build the trust, when some one try to open offline shop he has to go through for offline locations, and local matters such as giving share to influential persons and others can reduce profits.

Mohan edit your post. You have just quoted the above post but forget to write your reply.
Mohan edit your post. You have just quoted the above post but forget to write your reply.

No, he has posted his answer but it has gone above the last 2 posts, its is okay. it happens to all of us sometimes.n

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No, he has posted his answer but it has gone above the last 2 posts, its is okay. it happens to all of us sometimes.n

Yes it happened in my case too a few times. A bit of searching is necessary in such cases.
I forget which text have posted so write comment once more thanks.

I forget which text have posted so write comment once more thanks.

See the previous responses one by one carefully. It's a long thread. See it carefully. I too have committed such such mistakes.
Ok friends I have understood. That's my mistake. I apologise.
Online shopping and purchasing from the store are entirely different experiences to me. Well I do rely on online shopping, especially when I refer to the most reputed sites and I know the deals are better. Sometimes, I check a product online and go to the near by shop to see the product in real time, and order the same online. Online shopping is fun, and time saver, for me as long as I am not making an expensive deal.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.