Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Soon there will be "near field communications" (NFC) where the person with smart phone can shake the phone for payment, it will be the easiest form of payment for financial transactions.

What about the quality of the product which I'm going to buy. There may be solution for the quick financial dealings. Gadgets assure the quality of my product? When I buy a product be it online or offline, i think of full value for my money. This is achieved when I'm personally dealing with the salesman. Not with an unseen and unknown person.
Soon there will be "near field communications" (NFC) where the person with smart phone can shake the phone for payment, it will be the easiest form of payment for financial transactions.

What about the quality of the product which I'm going to buy. There may be solution for the quick financial dealings. Gadgets assure the quality of my product? When I buy a product be it online or offline, i think of full value for my money. This is achieved when I'm personally dealing with the salesman. Not with an unseen and unknown person.
abs, this is the fear of unknown while dealing with, virtual shops in e commerce, and for this the creation of trust takes time, and building of trust by e commerce merchandises, is the one big point the e commerce shop owners need to built it up.

http://mohanmekap.com/

abs, this is the fear of unknown while dealing with, virtual shops in e commerce, and for this the creation of trust takes time, and building of trust by e commerce merchandises, is the one big point the e commerce shop owners need to built it up.

Until such online shopping doubts are cleared, the concept will not succeed as a whole. There may be customers for online shopping here and there but not absolutely. I'll tell you the condition of virtual shopping in my place. Even for physio therapy, they come with their equipment and treat you at your home. Why should I think of online shopping ?
One of my friends had a bad experience with online shopping when she ordered sarees.They were untidily packed for one thing and one of them was slightly frayed, she did exchange and got a better one but these things can happen.Here the problem is that the stuff goies through at least two or three different hands before it reaches you.Like for example if I were to order from Mangalore, if the seller is from Mumbai he will first send it to Bangalore which is the HQ in the state and it is then sent to Mangalore.So there is a delay and the original package gets changed just to save weightage...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

One of my friends had a bad experience with online shopping when she ordered sarees.They were untidily packed for one thing and one of them was slightly frayed, she did exchange and got a better one but these things can happen.Here the problem is that the stuff goies through at least two or three different hands before it reaches you.Like for example if I were to order from Mangalore, if the seller is from Mumbai he will first send it to Bangalore which is the HQ in the state and it is then sent to Mangalore.So there is a delay and the original package gets changed just to save weightage...
This's a valid point, then place of virtual shop I mean the HQ of virtual merchandise is important, abt, time of delivery products as well as quality, thanks.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
When we do online shopping, we don't get the product on time. It many a times get delayed.

Yes it happened with one of my neighbor as sarees they showed in advertisement was totally different what the person came to deliver. :evil:

Yes it happened with one of my neighbor as sarees they showed in advertisement was totally different what the person came to deliver. :evil:

Excuse me sir, but dresses, dress material especially, Sarees are not meant for online shopping. There is always a big risk if you go for unbranded items online.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There are some branded virtual shops, which continues with brand identity and customer satisfaction, so it is always a good idea to shop from virtual and well known e commerce sites. In case of apparels there is hardly any such branding options, but there are some other categories, which can be bought easily from e commerce web sites. :whistle: :whistle:

There are some branded virtual shops, which continues with brand identity and customer satisfaction, so it is always a good idea to shop from virtual and well known e commerce sites. In case of apparels there is hardly any such branding options, but there are some other categories, which can be bought easily from e commerce web sites. :whistle: :whistle:

Nothing can be as easy and as quick than a sales across the counter in virtual shopping. All transactions can be finished in a jiffy. The icing on the cake is you are able to verify the quality, look and feel according to your choice.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.