Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If you are intelligent and wise, no need to prove it. A day come when other know your intelligent and wisdom. No need to show to other.
The quotes says it all, one does not have to speak to prove they really are intelligent or wise or good at heart...etc. etc. etc. :woohoo: :woohoo:

I came across another set of words told by Swami Chinmayananda in one of his discourses ...
"A well trained and controlled mind stands a person in good stead better than armies. It saves one from cowardice as well as perils"

It is very very difficult to implement this in reality but whoever has achieved it, is someone well above the rest of us! Very true!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The quotes says it all, one does not have to speak to prove they really are intelligent or wise or good at heart...etc. etc. etc. :woohoo: :woohoo:

I came across another set of words told by Swami Chinmayananda in one of his discourses ...
"A well trained and controlled mind stands a person in good stead better than armies. It saves one from cowardice as well as perils"

It is very very difficult to implement this in reality but whoever has achieved it, is someone well above the rest of us! Very true!

I agree ! Less mortals like us can only try to take one step towards achieving that LOL..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree ! Less mortals like us can only try to take one step towards achieving that LOL..

Yogaha Karma Sukausalam says Geeta. Difficult certainly to achieve what Swamiji has said. A thousand mile journey looks daunting at a glance. The moment you take one step in, your thousand mile s have reduced by One step. Incremental progress makes us reach the goal.

Yogaha Karma Sukausalam says Geeta. Difficult certainly to achieve what Swamiji has said. A thousand mile journey looks daunting at a glance. The moment you take one step in, your thousand mile s have reduced by One step. Incremental progress makes us reach the goal.

Yes thats true, what is far more important is to take that first step ! This is true of everything in life since we hesitate to begin something new putting it off ...So unless a person is determined and shakes off his/her lethargy even the little that you may achieve may not happen..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes thats true, what is far more important is to take that first step ! This is true of everything in life since we hesitate to begin something new putting it off ...So unless a person is determined and shakes off his/her lethargy even the little that you may achieve may not happen..

The moment you take your first step, hitherto daunting Mountain looks like a Molehill. That's why they say, the act of taking the first step itself is half job done.
So, sometimes, it pays to be ignorant, letting the fools baski in their own glory of foolishness.

It is foolish to be wise where ignorance is the bliss.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Arguing with a fool only makes you look like a fool yourself. You cannot teach a person who doesn't want to learn.
Arguing with a fool only makes you look like a fool yourself. You cannot teach a person who doesn't want to learn.

Best way is to act like a fool before a fool. He will be happy and leaves you. Here the important aspect is to avoid the fool by hook or trick instead of wasting your breath. Trying to convince a fool Is like throwing pearls before swine.
Sometimes people act in a foolish manner because of their ignorance and stubbornness not to see beyond their own perception of things.Once they come out of this mindset it is easy for them to broaden their vision.It can happen to any one of us since it is not possible to know everything but having an open mind helps get over this...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.