Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I dont know if many would agreee with this - But making amess of the entire neighborhood when there is a function at someones home really makes me mad. We have a MLC living on our road and when his daughter got married they blocked the entire road on which all the people have to drive and use for their daily conveyance and put up a shamiana and chairs on the road for 3 days and left the entire road in a mess with banana plants, mango leaves plastic etc etc ..I have seen this happening even in Bangalore , where the road is closed without having any consideration for other people!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree..this can be very annoying and inconvenient too. And it is even more annoying when such people put on loud music all day long.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Coming to think of annoying behaviors, there are some people who are always on the look out to pass some sarcastic comment on you, even when you are being nice to them. I guess some people are born that way. These kind of people remark on any and everything you do or you don't do.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Space invaders inside office cubicle is most annoying and single most distracting factor for me. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Space invasion especially the space of yours in the office when you are out for a few minutes for a coffee break is certainly annoying. especially , even after seeing you won't get up from your seat and offer your seat. I deal with them just with a flick of my fingers indicating towards the exit.
I dont know if many would agreee with this - But making amess of the entire neighborhood when there is a function at someones home really makes me mad. We have a MLC living on our road and when his daughter got married they blocked the entire road on which all the people have to drive and use for their daily conveyance and put up a shamiana and chairs on the road for 3 days and left the entire road in a mess with banana plants, mango leaves plastic etc etc ..I have seen this happening even in Bangalore , where the road is closed without having any consideration for other people!

Such people are very common in all the parts of our country. Even in Maharashtra, weddings in such families mean terrible headaches and nuisance for common people. They indulge in all sorts of things that will annoy others to the maximum, hire the loudest band, invite more number of guests than the last MLC did for his son's or daughter's wedding, bring in more caterers to do more number of dishes than others etc. etc. anything to show off their wealth and power! No regard for courtesy or wellbeing of others!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Many would agree, including me. Why MLCs and MLAs? Even commoners are erecting pendals for every function small or big on the public roads blocking the traffic and causing inconvenience. As a victim, when I questioned the organizers, the entire entourage of his chamchas rose against me. As long as the public fail to intervene and question, things will go on and on.......
A friend of mine has the misfortune of staying next to a party plot where marriages are frequently held and loud music is played beyond 10 pm also. He once complained to the police and the inspector asked him his age. The inspector laughed and told him in about ten years time you will also celebrate your son's marriage, at that time you also play music loud and beyond 10 pm and take your revenge and kept the phone down.
Yes actually they do this out of their own insecurities. Even if you engage into a simple conversation they will try to find out something about it.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
There are community halls meant for holding functions in my colony. The management demands undertakings from the organizers of the function, that no noise producing devises like mikes should be used after 10 PM. And they strictly adhere to it.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.