Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Since it is raining, I can cite example of another thing that is quite annoying. During rainy season the pitiable condition of Indian roads come to the fore...potholes filled with water all over. Someone who is riding a bike or a scooter can easily become the target of these muddy waters when a cars passes by in full speed. Car driver/chauffeurs can easily lessen their speed while going over potholes to avoid this but they won't. Some do it on purpose.

many a time while on way to office have such muddy waters blown at me by uncaring car drivers, who could have reduced speed but that would be against there prestige. I would not only be wet but also the dress would become dirty. I have often wondered why we are so uncaring about others- is there something in our culture that makes us so immune to feeling of others. I sometimes feel yes.

Yes, Indians are indeed uncaring and insensitive to what others feel. In the rainy seasons, it is the muddy water blown at you while other times, it is the red-stained stinky spit blown your way from windows of all sorts of vehicles! People who sit in the comfort of their cars think that the road belongs to them and they can just drive whichever way they feel like, I have heard numerous times being told to some hapless complaining guy by these drivers, if you cannot tolerate mud, stay away from the roads! :blink:

It is one of the most irritating, annoying and visually disturbing to see drivers ahead of you spitting left and right. Even car drivers will open their door slightly and spit out. Imagine going to work in the morning and all you see is liberal red spitting ahead of you.

Yes it is the most disgusting thing to have the dirty spit blown at you! I personally feel that these spitters should be caught on the spot and be forced to clean their own mess with their hands. Only then will they understand how disgusting their habit is!

Another very disgusting and annoying habit of spitters is when they have cold or cough and spit out their phlegm on the road. :angry: :angry: :angry: !! How can people be so dirty?? Ughh!

Cold or cough need not be the reasons for spitting. Even without them some spitters, go on spitting on the roads as if it's their hobby. What amazes me if these Spitting Supermen would spit in their homes. No, I'm sure. They don't dare. Because the housewife will make her appearance instantaneously with her broom stick.

In many public buildings along the staircase wall they putup paintings or photos of gods to prevent spitters from spitting. It doeshelp to some extent, but spitters chose other spots.

I think it's may work to some extent. In my place, this method was never tried. It's worth trying.
Since it is raining, I can cite example of another thing that is quite annoying. During rainy season the pitiable condition of Indian roads come to the fore...potholes filled with water all over. Someone who is riding a bike or a scooter can easily become the target of these muddy waters when a cars passes by in full speed. Car driver/chauffeurs can easily lessen their speed while going over potholes to avoid this but they won't. Some do it on purpose.

many a time while on way to office have such muddy waters blown at me by uncaring car drivers, who could have reduced speed but that would be against there prestige. I would not only be wet but also the dress would become dirty. I have often wondered why we are so uncaring about others- is there something in our culture that makes us so immune to feeling of others. I sometimes feel yes.

Yes, Indians are indeed uncaring and insensitive to what others feel. In the rainy seasons, it is the muddy water blown at you while other times, it is the red-stained stinky spit blown your way from windows of all sorts of vehicles! People who sit in the comfort of their cars think that the road belongs to them and they can just drive whichever way they feel like, I have heard numerous times being told to some hapless complaining guy by these drivers, if you cannot tolerate mud, stay away from the roads! :blink:

It is one of the most irritating, annoying and visually disturbing to see drivers ahead of you spitting left and right. Even car drivers will open their door slightly and spit out. Imagine going to work in the morning and all you see is liberal red spitting ahead of you.

Yes it is the most disgusting thing to have the dirty spit blown at you! I personally feel that these spitters should be caught on the spot and be forced to clean their own mess with their hands. Only then will they understand how disgusting their habit is!

Another very disgusting and annoying habit of spitters is when they have cold or cough and spit out their phlegm on the road. :angry: :angry: :angry: !! How can people be so dirty?? Ughh!

Cold or cough need not be the reasons for spitting. Even without them some spitters, go on spitting on the roads as if it's their hobby. What amazes me if these Spitting Supermen would spit in their homes. No, I'm sure. They don't dare. Because the housewife will make her appearance instantaneously with her broom stick.

In many public buildings along the staircase wall they putup paintings or photos of gods to prevent spitters from spitting. It doeshelp to some extent, but spitters chose other spots.

I think it's may work to some extent. In my place, this method was never tried. It's worth trying.

It is successful in many public buildings here. Spitters also respect gods. I am sure you will find it makes a difference.

It is successful in many public buildings here. Spitters also respect gods. I am sure you will find it makes a difference.

Fortunately this dirty habit is yet to reach this part of my state. If it creeps in here, I'll start.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.