Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Not only in movie theatres but while watching skits and plays people don't think that it necessary to put their cell phones on vibration.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

You are watching a movie and at an interesting moment, a mobile rings loudly and is answered equally loudly by a member in the audience. It is very disturbing and also annoying.

And it will not stop there. After answering the mobile, he turns towards you he will start lecturing about how the movie standards of today are declining day by day to the chagrin of all who are immersed in seeing the movie.

That reminds of an incident that happened a few years back when VCRs were just coming into the market. I was a stdent and had gone to see a movie on VCR at a relative's house > The movie was a suspense mystery Teersri Manzil whree you come to know who the killer is right at the end. As we were 20 minutes into the film an elderly relative walked in and annonced who the killer was to everyone watching the film ! This is something that happens in the movie theater as well, someone who has already seen the film wants to show off his/her knowledge :dry:

Yes. you are right. Their useless and annoying habits dampen your spirit and the whole pleasure of seeing the movie simply melts away making you grit your teeth with anger.
@Usha Manohar: OMG so very true..have been a victim of such nuisance often.

I have always wondered why the lead singer of the marriage musical bands have the worst voice. They will murder a popular song at the top of their voice with a thousands of watt band at all odd hours. A friend of mine once went to complain at the loud music coming from a marriage plot. When he entered the plot he found there was silence - all the speakers were facing away from the plot and disturbing the public outside. So much for concern for others.
@Vijay: Can understand the pain of having to put up with songs from a bad singer.

Thank you said by: vijay
They derive pleasure at the cost of our torture. What a sadistic pleasure.
Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
I find people who jump into conclusion without even hearing you out properly very annoying. I find them to be very impatient and judgmental.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Actually very few people listen..all they do is hear..you know what i mean..they don't pay attention and jump to conclusion. I have faced such situations in my work place. It then becomes difficult to go on and explain that their understanding is incorrect.

Yes true. They like to disrupt your conversation and actually they have this preconceived notion that "they know everything".

Another annoying habit is of people who part their vehicles like scooters or cars anywhere and everywhere like in front of shops or major entrances. If you ask them they would say " I won't take much time' or actually they don't care about the mess and inconvenience they are creating for others.

Actually in my son's school I have seen parents who irrespective of the continuous warnings and appeal from the school authority continue to park their cars just in front of the school gates and drop their children. I don't know why can't their children walk a few steps into the school.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.