Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hate people taking liberties with your stuff with your property etc , borrowing and entering without taking the owners permission is not only annoying it is downright mannerless and Indians have it in plenty !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

While travelling suddenly you see your News paper or Magazine is missing only to see somebody after 4 or 5 berths fanning himself blissfully with your missing mag.
LOLzz..so very true!!!

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Manoj lamba
@Rambabu: LOLzz..so very true!!!

@Rambabu: LOLzz..so very true!!!

While people are in deep sleep, a gentleman happens to see a childhood friend on the platform of a midnight station. Out of overjoy, our gentleman in the compartment calls his friend on the platform so loudly, poor sleeping people will be startled with fear and children cry at the top of their voice clinging to their mothers.
Oh I know..also even i have something related to share...

A guy boarded the train at abt mid nite and started shouting at the top of his voice.why was somebody else using his pillow..he woke us up..every passenger..
There are also some manner less people who put music on loud enough to let the entire bunch of passengers in a compartment to hear their songs. They don't bother even about co-passengers at all.

There is this other set of people who would throw wrappers and leftovers right where they are sitting in the train..can't they use a garbage bag or use the bins provided in the trains?These kind of people make travelling a horrible experience.

Oh I know..also even i have something related to share...

A guy boarded the train at abt mid nite and started shouting at the top of his voice.why was somebody else using his pillow..he woke us up..every passenger..
There are also some manner less people who put music on loud enough to let the entire bunch of passengers in a compartment to hear their songs. They don't bother even about co-passengers at all.

There is this other set of people who would throw wrappers and leftovers right where they are sitting in the train..can't they use a garbage bag or use the bins provided in the trains?These kind of people make travelling a horrible experience.

That's a good experience. We start the bad practices and howl at the Railway administration. We are yet to come of age in this regard.
You are watching a movie and at an interesting moment, a mobile rings loudly and is answered equally loudly by a member in the audience. It is very disturbing and also annoying.
You are watching a movie and at an interesting moment, a mobile rings loudly and is answered equally loudly by a member in the audience. It is very disturbing and also annoying.

And it will not stop there. After answering the mobile, he turns towards you he will start lecturing about how the movie standards of today are declining day by day to the chagrin of all who are immersed in seeing the movie.

And it will not stop there. After answering the mobile, he turns towards you he will start lecturing about how the movie standards of today are declining day by day to the chagrin of all who are immersed in seeing the movie.

That reminds of an incident that happened a few years back when VCRs were just coming into the market. I was a stdent and had gone to see a movie on VCR at a relative's house > The movie was a suspense mystery Teersri Manzil whree you come to know who the killer is right at the end. As we were 20 minutes into the film an elderly relative walked in and annonced who the killer was to everyone watching the film ! This is something that happens in the movie theater as well, someone who has already seen the film wants to show off his/her knowledge :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.