Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel best way to visit any place is U tube.

You should have a computer to view Youtube. Books are cheaper than a computer.

You may read a book but on U tube you will see video that will give you better view. Moreover, you need ot own a computer. You may well visit a cyber cafe.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You may read a book but on U tube you will see video that will give you better view. Moreover, you need ot own a computer. You may well visit a cyber cafe.

Of course I tried cyber cafe also. They charge Rs. 20 per hour.. Instead of spending 20 rupees every day, I became a member just for Rs. 100 per year. And you can take two books for 4 days. Moreover you cannot read a voluminous book like War and Peace on you tube.

Of course I tried cyber cafe also. They charge Rs. 20 per hour.. Instead of spending 20 rupees every day, I became a member just for Rs. 100 per year. And you can take two books for 4 days. Moreover you cannot read a voluminous book like War and Peace on you tube.

But here we are talking about travel. Seeing the places and environment on video is almost similar to actual travel. Reading gives just verbal description.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But here we are talking about travel. Seeing the places and environment on video is almost similar to actual travel. Reading gives just verbal description.

It's not about travel. It's about the capability of a well written Book, that can take you to any country on the Globe in a jiffy without a passport. For example, the book by Jules Verne, "Around the world in 80 days" will take you mentally to many countries.

It's not about travel. It's about the capability of a well written Book, that can take you to any country on the Globe in a jiffy without a passport. For example, the book by Jules Verne, "Around the world in 80 days" will take you mentally to many countries.

Books can be read at any time it won't needs power supply. While in your travel suppose it takes 18 hour your laptop will work for maximum 3 to 4 hours with battery power after that you need to recharge it. You can study books without current and complete the book when you reach the destination.

Books can be read at any time it won't needs power supply. While in your travel suppose it takes 18 hour your laptop will work for maximum 3 to 4 hours with battery power after that you need to recharge it. You can study books without current and complete the book when you reach the destination.

Even laptop also cannot help you unless you have EBook reader. Even Ereader also not advisable as it strains your eyes.
Nothing can give the pleasure of reading a printed book be it in the house or on a journey.

Even laptop also cannot help you unless you have EBook reader. Even Ereader also not advisable as it strains your eyes.
Nothing can give the pleasure of reading a printed book be it in the house or on a journey.

Comparing with videos the advantage of books is you can watch a video without interest but you cannot read a single line without interest in it. So books saving our time from unwanted things.

Comparing with videos the advantage of books is you can watch a video without interest but you cannot read a single line without interest in it. So books saving our time from unwanted things.

Why people watch videos without interest ? No body will watch a video without interst. Be it watching a video or reading Book, the primary requisite is Haing interest.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.