The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mousumi Ghosh wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

There needs be no reservation either on caste or economic status.  There should be free and uniform education for all. No reservation in jobs. 

I agree, it is time that reservation based on caste or economic status be abolished. For how long, for how many years now shall this continue? It is already 68 years of Indian independence, but the there is still a difference between the haves and the have nots in terms of reservation. The so call have nots are not willing to give the cake walk. Now let there be equality in every sense of the term.

The worst things are going to happen if the Reservations continue. The present situation is Youth, the important component of Human resources is in frustration because of Reservation system. Now , it is boiling. The day when this volcano erupts, country will witness disaster in astronomical magnitude.

I completely disagree that in terms of caste any person should be given reservation. There are many people in this country who have taken huge advantage just because of their caste. I condemned such rules and in my dictionary 'reservation'  word is not there.

Want to make each day Accountable

The word "Reservation " spells disintegration  of the country. Reservations by all means should be abolished.

How about abolishing reservation and introducing dereservation ie mentioning the communities who are not entitled to reservation benefits. Denial makes people happy.

Whatever name you give, "Reservations should be completely wiped off "

rambabu wrote:

It should not be forgotten that Modi Government inherited a barren land. Hence it takes time to make this barren land bloom. Rome was not built in a Day.

Surely it will take a long time & may be it is not easy to do it all by his own, people should come together to support. He needs support of CM's, People & concerned Ministers. All have to stay on the same page.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It should not be forgotten that Modi Government inherited a barren land. Hence it takes time to make this barren land bloom. Rome was not built in a Day.

Surely it will take a long time & may be it is not easy to do it all by his own, people should come together to support. He needs support of CM's, People & concerned Ministers. All have to stay on the same page.

I agree with you. Success of any developmental activity demands  working together of Governed and the Governance . Working together Works. There is no other way.

@ Manoj Kumar Lamba

Should reservation be given on the basis of caste or the economical condition of people?

I found this article on the net which gives some very valid points which many of our esteemed politicians seem to overlook since caste based reservations work for their self interest !

http://www.youthforequality.com/our-agenda/why-against-caste-based-reservation.aspx

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The Constitution guarantees equality to all citizens and thus establishes a rule of Non-discrimination by the state in any manner. And it is well known fact that reservations are the tools effectively by the politicians used to promote their own interests.

What you can do is Government can give help to needy, but reservation should not come into system.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.