Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Why all these differences have surfaced within last 2 years then? There were no difference but vested political interests have fanned them for selfish interests. Country means nothing to them but vote is everything. The country is going to dogs and they want freedom form only devil knows what.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

It is highly essential to know some facts about Hinduism, which were given in the link article.

In Germany, there are 59 Percent of Christians. And it is considered as a Christian Country. Angela Merkel, the Chancellor  urged the population to go back to Christian values, Hence,if we are ashamed to call ourselves as Hindus and our Nation as Hindu Nation, even with such huge Hindu population, don't you think , such thinking becomes a stumbling block to our unity as a Nation ? Hinduism is embedded in Indian culture . This Indian Sanskriti, every Hindu inherited from his Hindu roots.

These imaginary stories of Holika being virtuous and raped etc etc is a figment of imagination , so alo Mahishasura and Durga's story, woven and spread  by some mischief maker because these are age old stories part of our puranas , simply cannot be mutilated to suit the demands of some castes and communities. I feel there is also a big political hand in this since these "new stories "are being heard recently ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As told by Usha Manohar, there could be political hand behind new versions of mythological stories, e.g. Durga and mahishasur, Holkia and Prahalad. But the fact remains that all versions are Hindu. The alternative versions are being promoted by organizations like 'Mool Niwasi sangh' (Native  residents association), who believe that upper castes are Aryans who came from abroad and enslaved the natives or mool niwasi and reduced them to low status by including them in Hindu religion as 'Shudra' low castes meant to do all sort of unpleasant jobs for the Aryans (upper caste Hindus).  

The non believers or atheists are not directly involved. In fact, this is issue among Hindus- lower caste and upper castes. It may be that the lower castes are now awakening and demanding their just and proper status.   

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@Gulshan Ji, is that a direct demand for reservation for non believers or atheists?

Is there a need for amendment in government forms for opening a new sub heading for atheist or they belong to another category other than Hindus? It certainly has nothing to do with so called Hindu groups neither it was an issue until the vote bank politics started. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
vijay wrote:

A contrbuting member cannot decide who should respond or comment. It shows lack of confidence to face alternative views. The country belongs to everyone and not to any particular school of thought. Similarly the forum belongs to everyone and no one can be barred from expressing reactions. The reason I want Admin to step in is to make policy statement regarding member's rights especially because a moderator is asking members not to respond and contesting with another moderator. Gulshanji you should not stop responding because that is what they want so that only their viewpoint sirvives .

I am not going to stop responding. I am not going to accept any one earmarking a thread for some and excluding that for others. I have given my views well and so most probably I need not add more. It is beyond doubt that 'swadeshi' has nothing to do with 'Hindu' or any religion. This is obvious and the readers are intelligent enough to see the truth. So why write more.  

yes you must not be stop responding. it is your right. I write you earlier that I am not agree with your views but, I respect and honor your right of writing and speaking. 

As told by Usha Manohar, there could be political hand behind new versions of mythological stories, e.g. Durga and mahishasur, Holkia and Prahalad. But the fact remains that all versions are Hindu. The alternative versions are being promoted by organizations like 'Mool Niwasi sangh' (Native  residents association), who believe that upper castes are Aryans who came from abroad and enslaved the natives or mool niwasi and reduced them to low status by including them in Hindu religion as 'Shudra' low castes meant to do all sort of unpleasant jobs for the Aryans (upper caste Hindus).  

The non believers or atheists are not directly involved. In fact, this is issue among Hindus- lower caste and upper castes. It may be that the lower castes are now awakening and demanding their just and proper status.

Who are stoping lower castes to get their proper status. They make them able to get  it.  

There is no denying the fact that the so called lower castes were treated badly and they have now decided to hit back.

But why twist facts and change scriptures? Instead if they concentrate on bettering themselves through education and enlightening themselves with knowledge, would it not make them as good or better than the so called upper caste people?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:

There is no denying the fact that the so called lower castes were treated badly and they have now decided to hit back.

But why twist facts and change scriptures? Instead if they concentrate on bettering themselves through education and enlightening themselves with knowledge, would it not make them as good or better than the so called upper caste people?

True Usha, no one is denying that the lower caste people have not been wronged, in fact the upper caste people have already paid for those wrongdoings as these people now do not get government jobs even if they do have merit. Almost all the key positions in Government and many universities are held by lower caste people due to reservation. Instead of focusing and helping their still-downtrodden community members, these lower caste cadre indulges in heavy corruption and spreading widespread hatred against upper caste member. Changing scriptures and twisting history is just a tip of the iceberg compared to other activities they indulge in. Many such organisations whose sole agenda is hatred against UC people even seek funds from Arabian countries which is an antinational act. It just proves that these would go to any length only to seek so-called revenge against UC people.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Lower castes want revenge against upper castes, Hindus want Muslims to behave as per their desire, upper castes pass judgements left and right, what is happening?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.