Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

@Kalyani

What I understand  about this raging controversy is that any discussion on any  topic should be open to all shades of opinions even if quixotic  or eccentric at times. Otherwise how do you get to know them and rebut? I note a funny tendency in the conduct of a few who victimise and play victims both! Please don't  bar contrarian ideas or noises!!

@ Kalyani

First of all I owe my gratitude for providing a wonderful and thought provoking article,

I was very impressed with the views of the author of the article, Especially, the opinion of English theosophist. Annie Bessant, who said without mincing words, " I find none so perfect, none so scientific, none so philosophic and none so spiritual as the great religion known by the name of Hinduism".

anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Thanks for the comments. This post is reserved for the pro fascists and communal elements. Surprising that swadeshi is linked with Hindu as if all non Hindu were foreign. No more comments necessary. The readers would be intelligent enough to understand the true nature of this thread even without writing anything.  

If you understand that there was no need to make this comment. AS it is, I have previously made it very clear that I no longer find your brand of 'nationalism' palatable and it has become completely annoying. If you have noticed, I have stopped responding to your threads and posts and the least you can do is do the same. I did not want exactly this kind of comments from you. I expect that henceforth you will keep away from this thread.

Gulshan ji, first thing don't associated Hindu with religion. Second thing we followers santan dharma treated all peoples as Hindu who is living in this country.

@ Kalyani it is not possible that every one is agree with our views. You also have right of disagreement. For healthy discussion always believe in it that, I may be not agree with your views but I will respect your right of speaking.

Anil, I appreciate what you have said, but I also have the right to NOT ACCEPT BEING MADE Fun of my values and my religion, which is now happening too far and often in the recent times. I did not want a certain couple of members laughing and stating derisive comments directed at fascists and saffron terrorists. I just want people to read the article objectively and think over it. I am nt going to tolerate being made fun of all the time.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

chinmoymukherjee wrote:

@Kalyani

What I understand  about this raging controversy is that any discussion on any  topic should be open to all shades of opinions even if quixotic  or eccentric at times. Otherwise how do you get to know them and rebut? I note a funny tendency in the conduct of a few who victimise and play victims both! Please don't  bar contrarian ideas or noises!!

Chinmoy, I really do not like to do that but I am totaly fed up with the derisive and sarcastic comments directed without fail each time I or someone else posts something that is in favour of our country's true roots and tradition. SO I think I too have rights to welcome comments from those who do not deride our roots and tradition. That's all I want in this particular thread. Those noisemakers are welcome to create another thread and make as much noise as they want. I want this article to be read with fairness and open mind which these noisemakers lack.

rambabu wrote:

@ Kalyani

First of all I owe my gratitude for providing a wonderful and thought provoking article,

I was very impressed with the views of the author of the article, Especially, the opinion of English theosophist. Annie Bessant, who said without mincing words, " I find none so perfect, none so scientific, none so philosophic and none so spiritual as the great religion known by the name of Hinduism".

Thanks Rambabu, it is indeed very thought provoking and beautiful. Everyone should read it and understand what it really says.

Hinduism was the only religion that existed in India since the times of Ramayan and Mahabharat and the times when other scriptures were written, so there is absolutely no confusion about that. With Mughal invaders Islam came into India and Vasco da gama brought in Catholism and British brought in Christianity( Protestant )..So no point in pretending , it is a glaring fact that other religions came through invaders who were not Indians or Hindus.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
vijay wrote:

A contrbuting member cannot decide who should respond or comment. It shows lack of confidence to face alternative views. The country belongs to everyone and not to any particular school of thought. Similarly the forum belongs to everyone and no one can be barred from expressing reactions. The reason I want Admin to step in is to make policy statement regarding member's rights especially because a moderator is asking members not to respond and contesting with another moderator. Gulshanji you should not stop responding because that is what they want so that only their viewpoint sirvives .

I am not going to stop responding. I am not going to accept any one earmarking a thread for some and excluding that for others. I have given my views well and so most probably I need not add more. It is beyond doubt that 'swadeshi' has nothing to do with 'Hindu' or any religion. This is obvious and the readers are intelligent enough to see the truth. So why write more.   

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It's indeed a wonderful write-up that shakes us out of slumber. For me, the confusing part was the end part that dealt with Goddess Kali and all. It's because I don't delve deep into mythology but still, I enjoyed the post and felt how important it is to accept our ancient history to have an identity and we need to preserve it by nurturing all that is swadeshi. 

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Thanks for the comments. This post is reserved for the pro fascists and communal elements. Surprising that swadeshi is linked with Hindu as if all non Hindu were foreign. No more comments necessary. The readers would be intelligent enough to understand the true nature of this thread even without writing anything.  

If you understand that there was no need to make this comment. AS it is, I have previously made it very clear that I no longer find your brand of 'nationalism' palatable and it has become completely annoying. If you have noticed, I have stopped responding to your threads and posts and the least you can do is do the same. I did not want exactly this kind of comments from you. I expect that henceforth you will keep away from this thread.

Gulshan ji, first thing don't associated Hindu with religion. Second thing we followers santan dharma treated all peoples as Hindu who is living in this country.

@ Kalyani it is not possible that every one is agree with our views. You also have right of disagreement. For healthy discussion always believe in it that, I may be not agree with your views but I will respect your right of speaking.

Anil, I appreciate what you have said, but I also have the right to NOT ACCEPT BEING MADE Fun of my values and my religion, which is now happening too far and often in the recent times. I did not want a certain couple of members laughing and stating derisive comments directed at fascists and saffron terrorists. I just want people to read the article objectively and think over it. I am nt going to tolerate being made fun of all the time.

Yes you have right to not to listen any rubbish thing. But remember that our faith in our religion is not so weak that any adverse comments on it hurt it. We are followers of oldest religion of this planet. I read today new thing that some poster were pasted in JNU that Holi is anti dalit festival. What a nonsense.

anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Yes you have right to not to listen any rubbish thing. But remember that our faith in our religion is not so weak that any adverse comments on it hurt it. We are followers of oldest religion of this planet. I read today new thing that some poster were pasted in JNU that Holi is anti dalit festival. What a nonsense.

Holi is just a festival and all enjoy this. But there are mythological stories. I don't belive in the story and so no problem. But problem arises because of believers. If there were only one belief, again there would be no problem. But the problem is because there are different versions and there is dispute. according to one belief, Prahalad was a devotee and Holika was wicked. so she is burnt every year. But another version is that her nephew Prahalad was wicked and drunkard. Holika tried to mend him but his friends raped and burnt her. Believers of both version have faith in their respective beliefs. There are such disputes even about Durga and Makarasur. This turns into hatred between upper caste Hindus (Aryans) and Dalits (original or Mool Niwasis). The Mool Niwasi have also their all India organization. It appears that there are more disputes among Hindus- upper castes and dalits-.

That is why we can live as a united country only as secular and tolerant people by excluding religion and mythology from public life. Religion should be confined to personal life only.    

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.