The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Since this  is going nowhere with repetitive posts as usual,  I request the moderators to please close this thread..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

as we know that summer came very fast this year, does this happen because of human created pollution or not, does anyone relate this to human created pollution 

bhuyali saroj

usha manohar wrote:

Since this  is going nowhere with repetitive posts as usual,  I request the moderators to please close this thread..

i too think that this thread should be closed because of the same reason miss usha provided 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

i too think that this thread should be closed because of the same reason miss usha provided 

Honestly ....we dont need parrots here !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Babu saroj

At least i am active in the forum 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

I am sure everybody by now know all about your  weekend activity just to gain points and not to contribute in any way ..

usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

I am sure everybody by now know all about your  weekend activity just to gain points and not to contribute in any way ..

Unfortunately, very recently Sunil took required action this extremely annoying person and somehow, most probably due to intervention of another member, he got it revoked and was back on the forum the very next day. So I don't understand why others are crying over this kind of activity in another thread currently! SIC!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.