The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Its different here. Until 2 days, there were rains ranging from drizzles to heavy down pour. But since yesterday both in AP and Telangana a severe heat is going on with mercury levels touching 49 degrees Celsius.

Delhi received its first shower today and it has brought down the temperature too.

shampasaid

I watched in TV about this. Good for Delhi people for getting relief from the scorching Heat. But the picture is different in many states like Rajasthan, Odisha, Assam, AP and Telangana. On the whole, Summer continues and the Heat wave conditions will remain for few more days.

As this year summer is hot in our country, so it will bring good monsoon for our country. This year many places have reached temperature near to 50 degree, but from yesterday many places in Rajasthan, Haryana and Delhi received rain showers changing the weather. Today also clouds are seen in the sky in my area. (i.e. in east Rajasthan) 

http://www.comparenshop.in

I guess it is warning bells of a sort and unless steps are taken by all individuals towards conservation of water we will keep having these problems  every year. Rain water harvesting is not all that difficult to take up by each individual house and building. The initial expenses may be there but in the long run it will benefit the entire neighborhood and city. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Conservation of water is the need of the hour. Every drop counts. We have the tendency to waste water when water is abundantly available.. Owing to extended summer rivers and tanks drying up. Now the Governments woke up. Express water conserving processes are drawn up. Rainwater Harvesting are taken up. Here in AP. Godavari and Krishna dried up. Owing to water scarcity, even power supply is affected. Today, it's the third time power supply stopped. The condition is really horrible..

Of course it was predicted that southern states Karnataka, Andra Pradesh, Telegana and Tamil Nadu were facing near drought situation but @ rambabu went on and on about how AP never had any water problems and IPL could be shifted there etc.. It is only after considering the future situation that the experts had made this prediction..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree. You know with the extended Summer and delayed Rains, day by day, the situation is changing and I mentioned in my response owing to drying up of Godavari and Krishna rivers, severe water crisis took place. And it lead to frequent power supply. What I said was the prevailing conditions existing in the state as on date.

Here is my city temparatur touch to 50 degree. In last winter we have not rain. so most of area are dried, it is also reason for hot summer. Yesterday Delhi have rain and some town of my district also have some rain. Today weather is some cold. Thanks God.

anil wrote:

Here is my city temparatur touch to 50 degree. In last winter we have not rain. so most of area are dried, it is also reason for hot summer. Yesterday Delhi have rain and some town of my district also have some rain. Today weather is some cold. Thanks God.

Here in my place, Vizag the sky is overcast. Though the heat is considerably reduced, being a Coastal region, humidity is more. Recent forecast according to IMD is,there are 92 % chances of India receiving normal and above rainfall.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.