The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

So far the hottest temperature recorded was in Orissa at 46.4 degrees centigrade and Delhi and Jamshedpur at 44 degrees plus. However, Rajgarh in Rajasthan had a temperature of 47 degrees which is probably the highest temperature recorded this season.

But the good news is that It has been raining in parts of Maharshtra, Karnataka and other places which has considerably cooled down the heat and also filled up the ground water levels to a certain extent.

Here in my city days are enough hot but at every evening clouds came and give some relief from sharp sun rays.

For the first time to day we had quite heavy rains in the evening, which cooled down the temperature considerably but , unless there is more rain the water problem may not get solved..Today's rain was enough to quench the parched soil but not  enough to fill the water reservoirs..

Mansoon is some far away, we will get normal rainfall in this year. We are waiting for pre monsoon rain. filling of water reservoirs is not possible in this rain, for it wait for monsoon.

Of course it is not possible to expect these stray rains to fill the reservoirs but at least for the time being it stops evaporation of stored water which has been the main problem here since water was evaporating at a very fast pace due to the intense heat .. The temperature too has come down considerably which is such a relief !

Here we have cloud but no rain. Temperature is still high. Our canal have not enough water to farming. We also expected some rain here so it will farmers prepare their filed for next crop.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

So far the hottest temperature recorded was in Orissa at 46.4 degrees centigrade and Delhi and Jamshedpur at 44 degrees plus. However, Rajgarh in Rajasthan had a temperature of 47 degrees which is probably the highest temperature recorded this season.

But the good news is that It has been raining in parts of Maharshtra, Karnataka and other places which has considerably cooled down the heat and also filled up the ground water levels to a certain extent.

Here in my city days are enough hot but at every evening clouds came and give some relief from sharp sun rays.

Conditions are far better in AP. While the temperatures  considerably decreased, rainfall is satisfactory in most of the places, there are certainly some regions, where excessive rains damaged the crops.

volume of rain is not in our hand, so it natural that some part have satisfactory, some excessive and some less. It is enough that AP have rain which is facing cronik problem of water shortage.

Down south most places in Kerala and Karnataka have been having rains which to a certain extent brought the much needed relief from the heat and given life to nearly dried up plant life...They seem to have perked up with just one shower. Incidentally we are having very heavy rains here and a few more days of this will solve our water problem as well, hopefully ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

With Yesterday's rain in the state of AP, most of the reservoirs are filled with water. Which is why, there is no water scarcity in AP. It's not so in my neighboring state in Telengana. In some regions of Telangana, water is supplied once in 2 days. If the weatherman's forecast on early monsoon becomes true, conditions in Telangana  especially Water scarcity will improve. Even now, while I'm posting this thread, the sky is overcast and pleasant breeze is flowing.

There is no sign of rain in Delhi. It is extremely hot. Here, it's basically a pricking heat which is intolerable and Delhites are eagerly waiting for some rain to have relief from miserable heat.   

shampasaid

I can understand. Severity of Summer is gradually reducing in most of the States.. I hope the scorching Heat wave in Delhi too will be reduced within a few days. as the weather report says, there is a chance for early monsoon this year..

The met department has predicted that the Monsoon rains enter India through Kerala on May 30th itself nearly a week earlier and within two weeks will spread across the country. However, pre monsoon showers that we have been getting in most parts of the country too might spread wider and places like Delhi may get to see some showers before actual monsoons begin.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

in Kharagpur where i live its raining every evening from 4 days, it is continuously raining every evening here the people are bathing with rainwater with joy i am really happy that i am living in such a place where there is no scarcity of rain. 

bhuyali saroj

The weather here in my state is fluctuating. Yesterday, it was really pleasant. There was rain. On the whole entire day was pleasant and cheerful.. But today, till now, no signs of rain nor reduction in temperature of the Day. Vizag is located on the Sea shore. Here, temperature may be showing less, but the humidity is unbearable. Every one hour , you feel like taking a bath.

Hope the prediction is proved right! It is truly unbearable. At home I am feeling exhausted then I can make out how those are feeling who work outside. They are experiencing a horrible summer this time.

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.