Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I was not active here for almost twenty days. After reading all the posts of this thread I got a negative signal. Once the members start loosing interest in a writing site due to dissatisfaction then it is very bad for the site. The admin must wake up. Thanks to all the members who contributed here which helped me to learn more about the functioning of the site. Hope we can see some positive changes in the near future!

Shampa, this thread was more a wake up call , sorry if it sends out negative signals and scares you away..As you can see all the regular members are active and posting and sharing thoughts .In fact, it would be really nice to see you starting a discussion since you have always started thought provoking and interesting discussions in the past !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course reaching the top position and getting stuck there is alright especially now since one can do it anyway - by hook or crook ! why simply blame only Babu who is a weekend poster and does so at lightning speed !!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

This discussion should serve as a wake up call, which is going on for several Days. Moderators expressed their views already. Now the Ball is in the Administrator's court.

There are some members here who start several discussions here from time to time without bothering to either respond after that nor take place in other discussions which trend should be discouraged...There are a couple of members in this category who neither bother to respond to others' responses in their own discussions leave alone respond to others discussions ..

usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I was not active here for almost twenty days. After reading all the posts of this thread I got a negative signal. Once the members start loosing interest in a writing site due to dissatisfaction then it is very bad for the site. The admin must wake up. Thanks to all the members who contributed here which helped me to learn more about the functioning of the site. Hope we can see some positive changes in the near future!

Shampa, this thread was more a wake up call , sorry if it sends out negative signals and scares you away..As you can see all the regular members are active and posting and sharing thoughts .In fact, it would be really nice to see you starting a discussion since you have always started thought provoking and interesting discussions in the past !

@usha manohar I didn't mean to say that this thread gives me a negative signal but I meant that it's not a positive sign for a site to grow and continue for years and years to come. As you and others expressed concern regarding the site, it really made me worried too because we all want this site to grow by leaps and bounds. 

Thanks a lot for appreciating my threads. I was away for a while but now, I am back. I will definitely participate in forum as well as take interest in beginning meaningful threads. 

shampasaid

A welcome decision. Old members who discontinued for some time,by taking active part add life to the Forums.

rambabu wrote:

A welcome decision. Old members who discontinued for some time,by taking active part add life to the Forums.

I did not quit the site even temporarily rather I went to Kolkata after a long time so I took a break from everything. When one is among the loved ones after a long gap then spending time with them becomes the priority and it was the same with me. Now, it's time to write.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I did not quit the site even temporarily rather I went to Kolkata after a long time so I took a break from everything. When one is among the loved ones after a long gap then spending time with them becomes the priority and it was the same with me. Now, it's time to write.

Nice to hear Shampa Sadhya !! I along with some old members will be happy to see you here. I request you to be here regularly.

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Kalyani has rightly commented that there is no moderator bonus now. Previously a moderator could earn the regular share in site profit on basis of points, moderator bonus and some other rewards. Now there is only weekly reward meant for 10 individuals. 

Practically, there is only one activity and that is of article writing. So my suggestion is that all may concentrate on writing and reading articles. The discussion in forum can just give hint on new articles. When you find any good topic for discussion in forum, just pick this and write an article instead of discussing further in forum.  We cannot bring changes but can change ourselves. 

Yes it is right it is easy to change ourselves than others.

suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I think you have used all your quota of points on your own articles. I am watching my own articles for the first time so I am earning points for them. That is the only answer I can think of your query for time being.

Lol. I think I should read my articles too just for the sake of refreshing my brains about what I wrote a long time ago. I guess that would produce new ideas in my brain with respect to my own articles! and also gain me a few more nice points!

A nice idea indeed but I suggest you to read others too, that will give you more ideas blush.png I have only 378 articles here and finished them all.

Your idea is nice one but if some read whole articles how many articles one can read in a day. And all these efforts to only to earn one point. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.