Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

Google searc. You will get plenty of websites.

I'm talking about the websites you used in 1950s or 60s.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Abhishek Sharma wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Google searc. You will get plenty of websites.

I'm talking about the websites you used in 1950s or 60s.

This has been the case with rambabu, he lies then.contradicts and tries to substantiate his lies and so on..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Did I say about web sites I used in 50s and 60s ?

rambabu wrote:

Did I say about web sites I used in 50s and 60s ?

The websites you used after graduating. 

We could go on and on about this all day or you could just tell that you did not follow a 'learn yourself' series on websites. 

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

The truth is I learned everything about Digital and conventional painting fro "learn yourself series

http://www.artistdaily.com/how-to-paint

rambabu wrote:

The truth is I learned everything about Digital and conventional painting fro "learn yourself series

http://www.artistdaily.com/how-to-paint

And when exactly did you learn painting from the mentioned site. (keeping in mind that Internet came to India in 1990s).

Oscar Wilde

The site was given as an example. There are many such sites like this. I am not concerned when Internet started in 1960 or not. Ypu asked for a website and I gave. That is all.

If you are really interested and paint on your own, Type, learn yourself Painting in Google search

All I asked for was the site you learnt from. But forget it. It's hopeless arguing. 

Oscar Wilde

Dear, you want me to spoon feed for you ?. Here is a list of a  few sites which teach you Oil color painting, Water color painting, Acrylic color painting so on and so forth. From this site I learned different paintings in different genres of painting.. But Pen and ink paintings I . learned on my own

Go on with these sites. I wish you all success.

http://thevirtualinstructor.com/blog/8-painting-websites-and-resources

Abhishek Sharma wrote:

All I asked for was the site you learnt from. But forget it. It's hopeless arguing. 

By his response you can see the kind of person he really is...he is a rare combination of utter stupidity, arrogance and stubbornness and has been the reason why many new members left this site. One of my friends who was very happy with the layout of the site left it after having a tussle with him and his obnoxious behavior..he is the root cause of the downfall of this site !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.