Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

No, beside graduation degree one should also possess technical degree to get a good job now a day.

sdfafa

Basic qualification for selection in banks, Insurance companies and much more are graduation. But it is also right that competetion is tough so every graduate can't get job.

anil wrote:

Basic qualification for selection in banks, Insurance companies and much more are graduation. But it is also right that competetion is tough so every graduate can't get job.

Graduates are abundant. If a gradate has a specialization like  expertise in animation, Web designing or Multi media, it helps in getting a job easily.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Graduates are abundant. If a gradate has a specialization like  expertise in animation, Web designing or Multi media, it helps in getting a job easily.

Yes specialization is a extra benefit, BCA. B.Tec. B.E all are helpful in getting job.

Babu saroj wrote:

No, beside graduation degree one should also possess technical degree to get a good job now a day.

In fact the more varied your interests are the better your chances of landing a job .. Thats why it is good to take part in sports, debates and other extra curricular activities during school and college , so that you become an all rounder besides having a sound educational background.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

For me, degree and education are two different things. Degree is definitely a prerequisite for jobs and careers but the real success of life depends on the education, the life skills you have

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

A graduation degree does help in getting a good job but self-learning escalates the chances of promotion. A few occupations does not compulsorily require a professional degree but only self-learning and dedicated practice on a regular basis like singers and artists.

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

A graduation degree does help in getting a good job but self-learning escalates the chances of promotion. A few occupations does not compulsorily require a professional degree but only self-learning and dedicated practice on a regular basis like singers and artists.

I don't know about Singers. But, Being a self taught or self learning person,I landed in a job in a good advertising agency. Of course, I had a Degree in Science and there is nothing special about it. Similarly I am still working as a freelancer  in Publishing agency as a Digital artist. Hence having some specialization always helps in getting a good job.

Specialization and a basic graduation degree is a necessity, but expertise can be achieved through researching and acquiring knowledge. Acquiring knowledge always pay off in a positive way, for example, for a journalist,writer, freelance writer and blogger acquiring knowledge through researching is more important than just a graduation degree of any field. 

Arunima Singh wrote:

For me, degree and education are two different things. Degree is definitely a prerequisite for jobs and careers but the real success of life depends on the education, the life skills you have

Degree is helpful is getting job but to continue with job one must have experience and knowledge.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.