Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Graduation with teacher's training degree is still in demand for teaching job in schools. Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) are required for tenth standard and below. Still, if a postgraduate apply for the same post then that candidate will be preferred over the graduate candidate. 

shampasaid

Any company or employer prefer higher educated employees for his/her company and as per requirement of the employer. He/she select candidates if the candidate match with employer's requirement. So our higher education assist us somewhere in getting a better job & most important our experience, we should consider experience but without your higher degree you may face some problem in getting promotion even if you have experience of many years. Check out jobs for graduates. Jobs | <a href="http://www.sarkariinaukri.com/Latest-Govt-Jobs.php">Latest Government Jobs</>.

A degree can give you an edge as a starter but later it is your attitude and aptitude that will take you further. Your life skills always help you

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

A degree can give you an edge as a starter but later it is your attitude and aptitude that will take you further. Your life skills always help you

Very true .. A smart person is able to easily shine in any field because of his or her ability. A person living in my neighborhood had to flee Kuwait during the war and had to start from scratch. He used up all the experience he  had while working for a canteen in Kuwait and started small , now he has 3 branches and doing well because of his attitude..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

I have volunteers who have only basic education till PU and have wonderful attitude to learn. They learn and are more effective and efficient. Whereas with few high degree people this attitude is other way around...they have this know it all attitude which inhibits their learning and personal growth.

So it is the person behind the degree or knowledge who matters

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Qualification of Degree is bare minimum to get a job above clerk level. It distinguishes you from normal unskilled people. Other abilities like communication, team work, leadership traits & networking skills add weight to your compensation negotiation.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.