Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Communication and language skills are very important in securing a job as well as doing well in your career . In fact effective communicative  skills are an asset to an individual.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Communication and language skills are very important in securing a job as well as doing well in your career . In fact effective communicative  skills are an asset to an individual.

True...degree, education, experience are all essential but without effective communication skills, all these things remain basic. Only with effective communication can a person get ahead in the career.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Yes, definitely...

After completing Graduation, candidates can apply for different type of exams & go for different fields.

Like I always wanted to have a government job. So I completed my graduation & now I am preparing for different kind of exams like UPSC Exams, SSC CGL Exam, Banking Exams etc.

The best thing is that : candidates can prepare & apply for different exams at the same time.

So if you have completed your Graduation, then you can also prepare for these exams to get a government job.

https://scoop.eduncle.com/ssc-cgl-previous-year-cut-off-marks-analysis

It depends on your skill and talent. If you are a simple graduate and wants to get a job then there can be many jobs for you. One of the best jobs you can do is a working as a content writer. There are several ad agencies, internet marketing firms, digital marketing companies, website designing companies and many more who need content writer. If you have a good writing skill then you can also work from home for many companies and web portals.

Thank you said by: rambabu

Graduation is just helpful to satisfy and sit.More than graduation is much more important to get a white-collar job.With that experience too matters. 

To start with any job that gives job satisfaction and helps you make a decent living is good enough. How you fare and grow depends entirely on ones personal capacity !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Aditya tripathi wrote:

Graduation is just helpful to satisfy and sit.More than graduation is much more important to get a white-collar job.With that experience too matters. 

What do you mean? Are you trying to say that all the academic Achievements are simply a wastage of time?? I disagree with your views. No doubt experience matters as experience will tell you how to do a particular task but graduations ll give you the knowledge of its how's and why's and whether it can be done in another ways.

Graduation is pretty important. If you've graduated from a renowned college, that in itself is enough to get you a good package. For example, among the Btech students we all have heard "IIT ka Thappa hi kafi hai." It means companies will run after you if you've graduated from one of the top IITs. Of course, at the end experience does come into play.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Rabish Kumar wrote:

It depends on your skill and talent. If you are a simple graduate and wants to get a job then there can be many jobs for you. One of the best jobs you can do is a working as a content writer. There are several ad agencies, internet marketing firms, digital marketing companies, website designing companies and many more who need content writer. If you have a good writing skill then you can also work from home for many companies and web portals.

Exactly. I work still as a content writer and a web designer in a local Advertising agency. The advantage is I can work from my home and payment is also quite good.

Abhishek Sharma wrote:

Graduation is pretty important. If you've graduated from a renowned college, that in itself is enough to get you a good package. For example, among the Btech students we all have heard "IIT ka Thappa hi kafi hai." It means companies will run after you if you've graduated from one of the top IITs. Of course, at the end experience does come into play.

Of course a degree from a prestigious institution carries a lot of weight but a person's progress entirely depends on his or her own capability . I know of several cases of IITans who were able to land a good job but in later years came up with mediocre performances ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.