Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:I think the 2000 rupees note quality and the touch feeling should make us feel that we are really holding 2000 rupees note but the truth is that the 2000 thousand rupees note is not worthy at all to be called a 2000 rupees note.

I feel it is of good quality, different to other notes...However, according to you how should 2000 rupee note look?

How a note looks does it matter? It's the value that matters

True,After Modi started Black Money hunters, there were complaints about fake notes of Rs, 2000 denomination. That's why the Government took this decision

What decision? Are you even making sense ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:I think the 2000 rupees note quality and the touch feeling should make us feel that we are really holding 2000 rupees note but the truth is that the 2000 thousand rupees note is not worthy at all to be called a 2000 rupees note.

I feel it is of good quality, different to other notes...However, according to you how should 2000 rupee note look?

How a note looks does it matter? It's the value that matters

True,After Modi started Black Money hunters, there were complaints about fake notes of Rs, 2000 denomination. That's why the Government took this decision

What decision? Are you even making sense ?

The decision to clear the weariness among the people.Because Black Money holders are devising several ways to turn Black Money into white, including creating fake currency of all denominations

Irrelevant response as usual just for points    ..I guess it is too much to expect from you to read the posts before jumping in to respond to each and every post .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Irrelevant response as usual just for points    ..I guess it is too much to expect from you to read the posts before jumping in to respond to each and every post .

Irrelevant ?

See this

http://www.news18.com/news/tech/demonetisation-how-to-identify-new-rs-2000-and-rs-500-currency-notes-1312040.html

As usual more irrelevant posts , more irrelevant links but that does nt bother you one bit since you do not have the habit of reading each post before responding but you  have to post something just for the sake of it..

I have given you the Web link. Verify yourself if there is relevance or not in my response . Wrong and baseless allegations are not proper.

Can you at least go through the post starting from Babu Saroj and see how irrelevant your responses are instead of keeping on justifying your action ..

The lines have come down but the real black money holders are not bothered as they have the capacity to bear the loss and regenerate the same after a lull. It is the general public who do not have even enough white money that is made to run from pillar to post for withdrawing once own hard earned money at rates prescribed by someone  sitting far away. Can it get more ironical than this.

vijay wrote:

The lines have come down but the real black money holders are not bothered as they have the capacity to bear the loss and regenerate the same after a lull. It is the general public who do not have even enough white money that is made to run from pillar to post for withdrawing once own hard earned money at rates prescribed by someone  sitting far away. Can it get more ironical than this.

Queue lines before the Banks have not comedown all over the Country. Still ATMs are not functioning in some parts of the Country. What you said about the Black money holders is true. Black Money brokers are offering huge amounts of Money to those who have Black Money to convert Black into White, after deducting their commission I heard even some of the top Bank officials are offered huge amounts to just see the other way. In such conditions how Modi's demonetization of currency will work ?

does a person whose family member died on the line, what modi will say on this.

sdfafa

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.