Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

So 30%+ will rule over 70%+ with impunity and not listen to them ?..

NDA has got nearly 40% of combined vote share in 2014 .However,  since 1999 Congress party has never had vote shares above 28% , so if 28% could rule, scam and loot with impunity , I guess 40% can definitely try and reform a rotten system left over by the previous regime and the rest of the 60% of the people too will listen ..

@ anil...the criteria for a national party is to win from at least 3 states and have a vote share of 6% and above and TMC has one seat each from Manipur, Tripura ,  Arunachal Pradesh and of course West Bengal !

Thanks for sharing it, Indeed I did,t know about it. But it is not enough to challange a big party like BJP. 

For looting you do not require any % of votes. My point is that when a party comes to power with 25 or 30% votes then can it disregard the other 70% who have also received votes for their programs. Does a ruling party with much less than 50% have an absolute right to rule ignoring the 70% that did not vote for it. Should there be not more consultations between the parties rather than confrontation. This will lead to better governance.

The previous regime has set in many bad precedence and autocratic rule was one of them which thankfully the present govt has not inherited nor practiced. But on the other hand the opposition led by this party is still practicing the same ol dictatorial attitude , probably feeling that they have the right to do so since they are the only one fit to rule. When there is immense jealousy brewing at the PMs  popularity , more so now after the recent election results , is there any scope for consultation? do they even listen to reason,I doubt it very much ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

vijay wrote:

So 30%+ will rule over 70%+ with impunity and not listen to them ?

So should we change to two party rule? 50% or more is possible only then. For time being number of seats decides who will rule!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Then let the impasse continue. BJP did not cooperate earlier and now Congress will not. When power is goton narrow baseof25-30 % basis then it should be imperative to cooperate and do good for the country. Also when will @Usha come out of the 'Previous regime' syndrome. t will help her to develop a new line of arguments.

I guess it is quits since @ vijay has also a previous regime fixation , so waiting for him  to come out of it , broaden his views and develop new lines of arguments..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am not in it so question of my coming out does not arise. Almost always I have reacted and rarely if ever acted. I would once again make it clear I have no love lost for the Congress. In your trying to explain everything on the communal, castist, corrupt Congress I take the stand that it is no point in blaming it. Their innings is over. But you conclude that I have fixation for them. My efforts are wasted. But are they?

usha manohar wrote:

I guess it is quits since @ vijay has also a previous regime fixation , so waiting for him  to come out of it , broaden his views and develop new lines of arguments..

No use. The Bhakti towards Congress made them narrow minded and selfish.

@usha I was not in the previous regime fixation. But to satisfy you I hereby declare that if you feel I was in it I hereby come out of it. Could you also do the same please. Too much to expect Rambabu to do the same.

Ok, fair enough , let us have rationale discussions ..

Thank you said by: vijay
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.