Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:

Now RaGa new drama and personal attack on PM. 

I wish all could work in Union to promote cashless economy constructively rather than causing chaos and unwanted political distraction. Only when more cashless transactions will happen, economy will move on clean path

RaGa is enacting many dramas. He said today in Parliament that he has information pertaining to Modi's secrets. That is why, he is not allowed to speak. Bluffer and a liar. he makes himself a fool by uttering such words. Another funny remark is if, he opens his mouth there will be an Earth Quake.

rambabu wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I wish all could work in Union to promote cashless economy constructively rather than causing chaos and unwanted political distraction. Only when more cashless transactions will happen, economy will move on clean path

RaGa is enacting many dramas. He said today in Parliament that he has information pertaining to Modi's secrets. That is why, he is not allowed to speak. Bluffer and a liar. he makes himself a fool by uttering such words. Another funny remark is if, he opens his mouth there will be an Earth Quake.

Yes I also read it, who is stopping him to speak. One fact we all must be accept that common people adversely affected with this ban. In coming days these people must be make feel the benefits of this ban, otherwise Modi government will face problem in coming election.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes I also read it, who is stopping him to speak. One fact we all must be accept that common people adversely affected with this ban. In coming days these people must be make feel the benefits of this ban, otherwise Modi government will face problem in coming election.

He will not speak. Because nobody will believe Rahul . Yes, I agree common man is really affected. Unfortunately, it takes time to back to normal condition. Modi Government will certainly do something in the coming days.

The one you think is 100% clean is not and the one you think is a joker is not. The truth lies somewhere in between. Is it not utterly funny that both say they are not allowed to speak in the Lok Sabha. What can be more tragic. 

The one you think is 100% clean is not and the one you think is a joker is not. The truth lies somewhere in between. Is it not utterly funny that both say they are not allowed to speak in the Lok Sabha. What can be more tragic. 

Those who are watchiing Parliamentary proceedings on TV do know who is not allowing whom. 

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Hope it works as we all are expecting it to be but some doubts are still there. Can our economy be clean when bank officials and politicians are proving to be fraudulent even at this stage?

A corrupt mindset is not easy to change, all that one can try and do is close as many avenues open to them, thereby lessening the amount of black money. Modi is committed but he has to deal with not just his own party people , some of whom would try to take the devious path, also the opposition who is,only interested in making things difficult for him because they are suffering losses and others who are finding every means possible to corrupt the system once again!

Yes, the corrupts are trying in every manner how to loot money and blame them who are trying to cleanse the system. Tragedy is as @vijay has explained that the poor people are the biggest sufferers. Even, the honest middle income group is facing a lot of problem which should be looked into very seriously. Withdrawing money has become a hassle and it should be taken care of earnestly.

It is always the weaker section that gets affected the most, even nature seems partial to the powerful and the fittest ! I was told the other day by some of my friends working for banks in Bangalore and Mumbai that certain political parties pay people to stand in ques outside the banks just to increase the numbers , they don't go inside but crowd outside the create an unfavorable impression..in Mangalore the situation is more or less normal with even small shop keepers having switched to card payment. 

All is right but we must be accept it than the purpose for which this plan was launched could not achieved. With the help of corrupt bank employees and other powerful people most of old 500 and 1000 notes changed in new currency. It is character of Indian politics that put all efforts to failed program of government.

No doubt some people have managed to convert their black money into white but lets not be in a hurry to give the verdict that the step of demonetisation has not achieved its purpose. I am sure everyone of us is aware about the increase in the amount being deposited at different banks since the declaration of demonetization. It is in terms of crores and crores, which is a significant amount. Not only that, it has also brought into the rader of Income tax department the people who are depositing amount beyond their means. 

jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Hope it works as we all are expecting it to be but some doubts are still there. Can our economy be clean when bank officials and politicians are proving to be fraudulent even at this stage?

A corrupt mindset is not easy to change, all that one can try and do is close as many avenues open to them, thereby lessening the amount of black money. Modi is committed but he has to deal with not just his own party people , some of whom would try to take the devious path, also the opposition who is,only interested in making things difficult for him because they are suffering losses and others who are finding every means possible to corrupt the system once again!

Yes, the corrupts are trying in every manner how to loot money and blame them who are trying to cleanse the system. Tragedy is as @vijay has explained that the poor people are the biggest sufferers. Even, the honest middle income group is facing a lot of problem which should be looked into very seriously. Withdrawing money has become a hassle and it should be taken care of earnestly.

It is always the weaker section that gets affected the most, even nature seems partial to the powerful and the fittest ! I was told the other day by some of my friends working for banks in Bangalore and Mumbai that certain political parties pay people to stand in ques outside the banks just to increase the numbers , they don't go inside but crowd outside the create an unfavorable impression..in Mangalore the situation is more or less normal with even small shop keepers having switched to card payment. 

All is right but we must be accept it than the purpose for which this plan was launched could not achieved. With the help of corrupt bank employees and other powerful people most of old 500 and 1000 notes changed in new currency. It is character of Indian politics that put all efforts to failed program of government.

No doubt some people have managed to convert their black money into white but lets not be in a hurry to give the verdict that the step of demonetisation has not achieved its purpose. I am sure everyone of us is aware about the increase in the amount being deposited at different banks since the declaration of demonetization. It is in terms of crores and crores, which is a significant amount. Not only that, it has also brought into the rader of Income tax department the people who are depositing amount beyond their means. 

I totally agree with you. People should understand the magnitude of the job  Modi has undertaken. Such a mammoth job takes a long time and it is too early to Jump to conclusions whether the job of demonetization of Currency success or failure.

Jabeen wrote..

• No doubt some people have managed to convert their black money into white but lets not be in a hurry to give the verdict that the step of demonetisation has not achieved its purpose. I am sure everyone of us is aware about the increase in the amount being deposited at different banks since the declaration of demonetization. It is in terms of crores and crores, which is a significant amount. Not only that, it has also brought into the rader of Income tax department the people who are depositing amount beyond their means. 

When we see the volumes involved and also the kind of mis information being spread by the opposition, one can understand what an uphill task it is to clean up the corrupt system created so far. All the more reason for citizens to strengthen the hands of the govt

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Jabeen wrote..

• No doubt some people have managed to convert their black money into white but lets not be in a hurry to give the verdict that the step of demonetisation has not achieved its purpose. I am sure everyone of us is aware about the increase in the amount being deposited at different banks since the declaration of demonetization. It is in terms of crores and crores, which is a significant amount. Not only that, it has also brought into the rader of Income tax department the people who are depositing amount beyond their means. 

When we see the volumes involved and also the kind of mis information being spread by the opposition, one can understand what an uphill task it is to clean up the corrupt system created so far. All the more reason for citizens to strengthen the hands of the govt

Strengthening the hands of the the Government is the need of the hour. Especially at this time, when Opposition is looking for the slightest opportunity to destabilize the Government. People  Of course understood Modi's lofty intention of taking the Government to the pinnacles of Glory

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.