Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Hope it works as we all are expecting it to be but some doubts are still there. Can our economy be clean when bank officials and politicians are proving to be fraudulent even at this stage?

A corrupt mindset is not easy to change, all that one can try and do is close as many avenues open to them, thereby lessening the amount of black money. Modi is committed but he has to deal with not just his own party people , some of whom would try to take the devious path, also the opposition who is,only interested in making things difficult for him because they are suffering losses and others who are finding every means possible to corrupt the system once again!

Yes, the corrupts are trying in every manner how to loot money and blame them who are trying to cleanse the system. Tragedy is as @vijay has explained that the poor people are the biggest sufferers. Even, the honest middle income group is facing a lot of problem which should be looked into very seriously. Withdrawing money has become a hassle and it should be taken care of earnestly.

It is always the weaker section that gets affected the most, even nature seems partial to the powerful and the fittest ! I was told the other day by some of my friends working for banks in Bangalore and Mumbai that certain political parties pay people to stand in ques outside the banks just to increase the numbers , they don't go inside but crowd outside the create an unfavorable impression..in Mangalore the situation is more or less normal with even small shop keepers having switched to card payment. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Till today I can see that people still facing so much of problems in standing in a line outside the bank making the environment looks more sticky.

sdfafa

usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Hope it works as we all are expecting it to be but some doubts are still there. Can our economy be clean when bank officials and politicians are proving to be fraudulent even at this stage?

A corrupt mindset is not easy to change, all that one can try and do is close as many avenues open to them, thereby lessening the amount of black money. Modi is committed but he has to deal with not just his own party people , some of whom would try to take the devious path, also the opposition who is,only interested in making things difficult for him because they are suffering losses and others who are finding every means possible to corrupt the system once again!

Yes, the corrupts are trying in every manner how to loot money and blame them who are trying to cleanse the system. Tragedy is as @vijay has explained that the poor people are the biggest sufferers. Even, the honest middle income group is facing a lot of problem which should be looked into very seriously. Withdrawing money has become a hassle and it should be taken care of earnestly.

It is always the weaker section that gets affected the most, even nature seems partial to the powerful and the fittest ! I was told the other day by some of my friends working for banks in Bangalore and Mumbai that certain political parties pay people to stand in ques outside the banks just to increase the numbers , they don't go inside but crowd outside the create an unfavorable impression..in Mangalore the situation is more or less normal with even small shop keepers having switched to card payment. 

All is right but we must be accept it than the purpose for which this plan was launched could not achieved. With the help of corrupt bank employees and other powerful people most of old 500 and 1000 notes changed in new currency. It is character of Indian politics that put all efforts to failed program of government.

And today adding to the worst -- a communal colour by Owaisi "Muslims getting less cash than Hindu"

How low can politicians stoop in our country? Is it a country of morons?? That's how they cash the ignorance of people and leave no chance to politicise and turn things for attention and vote politics. Sometimes I feel Democracy and the freedom that it brings has always dragged this country down. I wonder if a good dictatorship would have been better??

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

There is no necessity of Dictatorship for this Country.  Democracy with an able Leader like Modi is good enough.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

All is right but we must be accept it than the purpose for which this plan was launched could not achieved. With the help of corrupt bank employees and other powerful people most of old 500 and 1000 notes changed in new currency. It is character of Indian politics that put all efforts to failed program of government.

I am not sure how you came to that conclusion simply because a few officials were caught, which was to be expected having got used to a corrupt system so far..

I am.not sure how things,are at your end but in my own place and in Karnataka things are working. I am yet to see any small businesses closing down as it is being made out by the opposition. In fact even the vegetables vendors and milk man have moved over to card payment 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Arunima Singh wrote:

And today adding to the worst -- a communal colour by Owaisi "Muslims getting less cash than Hindu"

How low can politicians stoop in our country? Is it a country of morons?? That's how they cash the ignorance of people and leave no chance to politicise and turn things for attention and vote politics. Sometimes I feel Democracy and the freedom that it brings has always dragged this country down. I wonder if a good dictatorship would have been better??

When does Owaisi ever say anything that is responsible and fair? We can expect no less or anything different from the likes of him. That is why sometimes, I too think that a dictatorship could have been a better option!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I am not sure how you came to that conclusion simply because a few officials were caught, which was to be expected having got used to a corrupt system so far..

I am.not sure how things,are at your end but in my own place and in Karnataka things are working. I am yet to see any small businesses closing down as it is being made out by the opposition. In fact even the vegetables vendors and milk man have moved over to card payment 

Yes,  in my state AP,starting from my Grocery shop to Milk supplier all have Cards.. All of them said they are able to get money from their Banks without much waiting. Practically there are no queues before the Banks. Definitely  it is an opposition propaganda to malign the Government.

The fall in note circulation has led to jobs being lost in labor intensive industries which operate on cash. Small traders accepting cards is good but the two are not related. 

Now RaGa new drama and personal attack on PM. 

I wish all could work in Union to promote cashless economy constructively rather than causing chaos and unwanted political distraction. Only when more cashless transactions will happen, economy will move on clean path

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.