Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

For looting you do not require any % of votes. My point is that when a party comes to power with 25 or 30% votes then can it disregard the other 70% who have also received votes for their programs. Does a ruling party with much less than 50% have an absolute right to rule ignoring the 70% that did not vote for it. Should there be not more consultations between the parties rather than confrontation. This will lead to better governance.

If parties who got 70% join hand no one disregard them.

Yes you are right but for that both sides have to come down somewhat from their stated positions. Will they?

Here in this case a compromise in any manner would mean compromising on principles but on other matters where there is scope for flexibility, both the sides shd put their egos on the back seat and think of the citizens interest.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What principles, no opposition party has opposed the fight against black money or demonetisation.

So why is the opposition going on marches and creating a ruckus within the Parliament? Mamata Banerjee giving ultimatum to the PM to roll back the demonetization..of course in the bargain he made a fool of herself by going too far and involving the army 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes Mamata was mighty wrong in the army episode. She should not have done what she did. Her is the only party asking for roll back which is not possible even if demonetisation goes wrong. But democracy gives her that right. Does the PM not blame without evidence that the black money of his rival parties has been neutralised. Such games go on in democracy.

Mamta Banerjee and kejriwal have gone too far and failed. I think most of the time these days, they are in a blame game politics and have let governance slip off their hand

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Yes they are far more ambitious than they are capable of. But voters are supporting Mamata increasingly. Kejriwal is still to be tested.

vijay wrote:

Yes they are far more ambitious than they are capable of. But voters are supporting Mamata increasingly. Kejriwal is still to be tested.

Are you dreaming ? All the destructive forces joined hands to destabilize the Government. But, Modi has firmly decided to go on with his plans.

No I am not.  Mamata has received solid support in WB.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.