The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Abhishek Sharma wrote:

I hope BJP doesn't appoint people to continuously glorify them on different public forums.

Because this is getting really annoying. Sure, BJP won. Some other party would be in power after 5-10 years. New parties will be formed, BJP will again win and so on....This is Indian Politics-- Change is in its very nature. No need to gloat.

Wisdom lies in talking about the Present. 

While Congress is a Party of the PAST,BJP is the Present and may be Future too.

rambabu wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:

I hope BJP doesn't appoint people to continuously glorify them on different public forums.

Because this is getting really annoying. Sure, BJP won. Some other party would be in power after 5-10 years. New parties will be formed, BJP will again win and so on....This is Indian Politics-- Change is in its very nature. No need to gloat.

Wisdom lies in accepting the present and moving on. Also it is wise to realize that nothing is permanent, least of all, the ruling party in a country. Overvaluing a party never did any good.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Thank you said by: rambabu

With all said and done, Modi created a wave through his welfare schemes like, Swatch Bharat, Make in India etc.

Modi is the unquestioned leader of this Country.

Additionally Modi has seen that India develops in all spheres

His newest reform , I-D-E-A is working effectivelg

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/rana-kapoor/pm-modis-i-d-e-a-for-india-is-already-paying-off/?utm_hp_ref=in-homepage

Abhishek Sharma wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:

Wisdom lies in accepting the present and moving on. Also it is wise to realize that nothing is permanent, least of all, the ruling party in a country. Overvaluing a party never did any good.

I totally agree with that ...it is precisely because of sychopancy that the previous regime lost it's popularity. No doubt that Mr Modi is a committed leader but he is after all human and is bound to have weaknesses like the rest of us..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Abhishek Sharma

Waves have to be sustained by continuous supply of energy in various forms like future promises, perceptions, minority bashing, econmic hopes etc.

Waves sustained. This party is quite energetic and resourceful  . Remember this wave is no ordinary wave. This is a wave that is capable sweep away all those who work against the Nation and its people

@ vijay, can you please give an example of minority bashing done by Mr Modi ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Repeatedly raising issue of triple talaaq without raising similar women affecting issues of other religion or cow vigilantes beating/killing minorities are two issues. The PM is now above all these to do directly. It is the facilitating environment that is the real issue.

No ruling party wants majority community to harm/kill people belonging to the minorities. The fact of the matter is that with the victory of a right wing party, some witless people from the majority have assumed that they are above the law when it comes to "minority bashing" as you call it. No one is supporting cow vigilantism (except of course the cow vigilantes). PM Modi has condemned these attacks on numerous occasions and strict action against these individuals have been taken.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Thank you said by: rambabu

There have been so many reforms that have benefitted women and peope from all sections of the society that it is not easy to list them out ..They have been rolling out reforms one after the other ..

https://www.telegraphindia.com/1170312/jsp/frontpage/story_140337.jsp#.WQc02PmGPIU

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.