The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Don't tell her scary stories or even cry in front of her. Memory of a child that young is too short, she will not remember such things next time. The best thing is to keep the key high up where she will not be able to reach it, even after climbing a chair. Best hide it somewhere where she cannot see it. Or else remember to lock the topmost bolt of the door!

Her hands and eyes reach everywhere. That's why I keep changing position of keys. Actually, I forget sometimes, where I have placed it :huh: . If she can't reach with chair, she will place some pillows on it and climb to open the topmost bolt.
Now no need of chair and pillows. She has learnt to climb the window and open the bolt :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
2 days before I placed the keys in the top corner of showcase assuming she will never find it. But what to say! Afternoon I heard her voice in the neighbour's home. Then only I saw front door was opened.
I never scares her with ghost stories........but she fears cats. :evil:

Meera sandhu
This is common for every parents when children are going outside. Scare her that some thing is outside so she wont go outside.

I even scares her saying beggars will take her in big sacks and cut hands and legs. Yet, she is not believing me..... ;)

Looks like she has inherited her mother's independent nature!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6896]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6897]}
36_1_5_2012-04-20-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
This is common for every parents when children are going outside. Scare her that some thing is outside so she wont go outside.

I even scares her saying beggars will take her in big sacks and cut hands and legs. Yet, she is not believing me..... ;)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6897]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6898]}

Why can't you quote some nice ideas????
00020691_2012-04-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Why can't you quote some nice ideas????

These days I have run out of all ideas!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6900]}
Wear the key around your neck in a chain and hide it in your clothes! :woohoo: :woohoo:
th_Imagem666_2012-04-21.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Wear the key around your neck in a chain and hide it in your clothes! :woohoo: :woohoo:

You don't know my daughter. Even if I swallow it, she will reach my stomach.... :woohoo:

About key chain....nice idea...but the problem is if we two ...dishoo...dishoo.... of course she will win

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6912]}

Meera sandhu
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Wear the key around your neck in a chain and hide it in your clothes!

You don't know my daughter. Even if I swallow it, she will reach my stomach....

About key chain....nice idea...but the problem is if we two ...dishoo...dishoo.... of course she will win

Attachments:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6918]}

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Pyar se samjhou.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6931]}

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Pyar se samjhou.

How? How should I do that? Give me some tips :S

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.