Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I heard about it from one of my friends as his sister is in America now.

Ram do you know about Kalyani residence?

Yes on Earth but don't know the actual location.
Ask her through PM.

Ha Ha...

Mail kiya or nehi?

Actually she was giving some description of England and she was giving as she is there only.
So, wanted to know that is she is in England?

Want to make each day Accountable

depends on season, in winter sun sets at about 5pm but in summers its as late as 9.30 or 10pm
Hmm.. I wonder what is sunrise timing there.. normal or odd like the sunset?!

well, the summer days in England start at 4 am in the morning. I hardly could get any sleep the first two weeks! :laugh:

Oh really !! do you reside in England?

:laugh: :laugh: Oh no! Anand and Ronark, back when I was working, I was transitioning a process for my team so I lived thee for about 3 months! It was the summer then so I experienced these odd times! Add to that the odd weather of England, in one day you may experience all three seasons, around the year. One morning it was really cold, when I reached office, it was bright and sunny, people were rejoicing for the sunshine. Then all of a sudden it grew dark and cloudy and started raining with huge hailstones!!! :laugh: You never know what to expect when you are in England!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I heard about it from one of my friends as his sister is in America now.

Ram do you know about Kalyani residence?

Yes on Earth but don't know the actual location.
Ask her through PM.

Ha Ha...

Mail kiya or nehi?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Ha ha Ha! I live in Pune, Ram!!! That is in Maharashtra!!

well, the summer days in England start at 4 am in the morning. I hardly could get any sleep the first two weeks! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: Oh no! Anand and Ronark, back when I was working, I was transitioning a process for my team so I lived thee for about 3 months! It was the summer then so I experienced these odd times! Add to that the odd weather of England, in one day you may experience all three seasons, around the year. One morning it was really cold, when I reached office, it was bright and sunny, people were rejoicing for the sunshine. Then all of a sudden it grew dark and cloudy and started raining with huge hailstones!!! :laugh: You never know what to expect when you are in England!!

I think, if hailstones rain, we can't travel outside. Isn't it???? :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Oh this is the first time am hearing that 3 seasons in one day

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Well, we always carried an umbrella with us, that was the first thing I went shopping for! :laugh: :laugh:

Well, we always carried an umbrella with us, that was the first thing I went shopping for! :laugh: :laugh:

If so, can hailstones break glass of our cars???? :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Ha ha ha! No the glasses on cars are toughened and designed to protect against such calamities!! Also, the hailstones are quite small measuring few millimeters, although some can measure in centimeters although they are rare!

Ha ha ha! No the glasses on cars are toughened and designed to protect against such calamities!! Also, the hailstones are quite small measuring few millimeters, although some can measure in centimeters although they are rare!

Yes true, England has the most unpredictable weather and occasionally it snows during Easter time ! While I was there , during the bitter winter months I used to go for long walk , after dropping the children at school , just to warm me up, after which I was ready to tackle the days activities ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.