Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The minimum hours of sleep for common person is 5 hours is enough and it is more

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The minimum hours of sleep for common person is 5 hours is enough and it is more

So i am abnormal as i need minimum 7~8 hours to sleep in a day. :woohoo:
I used to sleep 10 hours a day, recently i felt its not good and i started waking early morning and having 5 hours sleep

U.S.A. is a very vast country. So, there will be big difference of sun rise and sun set timing all over the country. There are different time zones in U.S.A. whereas in India there is only one time i.e. Indian standard Time.

In our country also sun sets early in North East. Hence office staff leave office early though they attend office even before time in the morning as sun rises earlier.

Rightly said.
The time would be different between northern america and southern america.
Sometimes the difference is of 1 hr while sometime its 3 hrs , it all depends on which zone u reside (east, west, north or south)

It is not always that sunsets at 9pm. Sunsets in USA usually by 6 to 7 pm if its summer . If its winter then it setby 3pm only. So it all depends on the climate and zone u reside.
I used to sleep 10 hours a day, recently i felt its not good and i started waking early morning and having 5 hours sleep

And when i have sleep of 5 hours in a day i feel drowsy whole day. :evil:
Eight hour sleep is very necessary for our Health.If you sleep late at night then You become lazy on the next day.To work properly need a proper hours for sleep. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Eight hour sleep is very necessary for our Health.If you sleep late at night then You become lazy on the next day.To work properly need a proper hours for sleep. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Then why do you remain online so late and come back too early in the morning. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
U.S.A. is a very vast country. So, there will be big difference of sun rise and sun set timing all over the country. There are different time zones in U.S.A. whereas in India there is only one time i.e. Indian standard Time.

In our country also sun sets early in North East. Hence office staff leave office early though they attend office even before time in the morning as sun rises earlier.

Rightly said.
The time would be different between northern america and southern america.
Sometimes the difference is of 1 hr while sometime its 3 hrs , it all depends on which zone u reside (east, west, north or south)

It is not always that sunsets at 9pm. Sunsets in USA usually by 6 to 7 pm if its summer . If its winter then it setby 3pm only. So it all depends on the climate and zone u reside.

Someone told me 8pm :blink: :blink: :blink:

Also, I want to know, if it changes.. :huh:

Meera sandhu

5 hours sleep is not good yaar.
You will get mad.... :woohoo: :woohoo:

Do you know, people die more earlier if he doesn't get sleep than due to hunger :)

Minimum 6 hours.....6 to 8 hours is needed for every adult. Kids need 10 hours or more

Meera sandhu
Oh but now a days i wake at 4 and sleep at 10 or 11. So this sleeping time is good or bad

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.