Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh but now a days i wake at 4 and sleep at 10 or 11. So this sleeping time is good or bad

This is not good for your health. you need to sleep atleast 6-7 hours a day. Try to sleep upto 5 am ;) :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:

Vinu
Oh but now a days i wake at 4 and sleep at 10 or 11. So this sleeping time is good or bad

Then you must sleep for 1~2 hours in day that will be OK. But make it at least 7 hours a day. :blink:
yes, I sleep from 7 to 9 at morning and again 12 to 2 at afternoon

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

This is not good for your health. you need to sleep atleast 6-7 hours a day. Try to sleep upto 5 am ;) :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:

Yes yaar...sleep at least 6-7 hours!!!
also maintain a good timetable....never change it irregularly. It can affect your health.

Meera sandhu
the person who have no job, how that person have time table. that person cannot follow time table. one day will be different from the other day

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

the person who have no job, how that person have time table. that person cannot follow time table. one day will be different from the other day

What is refer by Job.It means person does not have job.they cannot follow daily routine.Even student does not have job what say about them........... :kiss: :unsure: :P :cheer:
I think this topic is diverted so come on guys lets move to this topic.

We can see world map under there are different zones of time in it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes, I sleep from 7 to 9 at morning and again 12 to 2 at afternoon

Then its OK as you make up those short 1~2 hours in day time. :laugh:
I want to bring this topic back to discussion

Meera sandhu
I don't know. Different countries different sunsets and sunraise timings that only I know.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.