Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That is Not Good Timing You must sleep at late 12....You must need proper rest............
That is Not Good Timing You must sleep at late 12....You must need proper rest............

i think every one needs min. 6 hours sleep a day.. :huh: :huh:

Vinu
It depends on the location every country has their own time zones so its not a strange thing.But that does not mean they sleep less at night all human beings need at least 6~8 hours does not matter if sun rises or not. :laugh:

So some people need to sleep at day time too!!! :silly: :silly: :sick:

Nowadays, sun rise before 6 am here....at 6.15, it will be very bright. So I wake up early.
So, what about Europeans and Americans if they can't get night for sleeping :huh: :huh:

Who says one has to get up when Sun rises?. :laugh: One can make bed room a dark room and sleep till the sun sets. :laugh:

It is bad to sleep for such a long Time.can you do same thing.........

No i don't do that but time of sleep has nothing to do with the timings of sun rise. :)
It depends on the location every country has their own time zones so its not a strange thing.But that does not mean they sleep less at night all human beings need at least 6~8 hours does not matter if sun rises or not. :laugh:

So some people need to sleep at day time too!!! :silly: :silly: :sick:

Nowadays, sun rise before 6 am here....at 6.15, it will be very bright. So I wake up early.
So, what about Europeans and Americans if they can't get night for sleeping :huh: :huh:

Who says one has to get up when Sun rises?. :laugh: One can make bed room a dark room and sleep till the sun sets. :laugh:

It is bad to sleep for such a long Time.can you do same thing.........

No i don't do that but time of sleep has nothing to do with the timings of sun rise. :)

Ya you are right many people does not wait for sunset to take a sleep.........But everything has some rules and regulation.......... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
But people who follow traditions and all they will do everything systematically. For example, I do sandhya vandanam after sun get set. sun rise cannot be done as it is so early morning. now a days am doing but everytime it will be bit difficult

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes Sarala is Right.Everything has some time.And if that work done on that time.It will be Fruitful..........
yes, time also have power. People say that if we take bath at 5'oclock that means it comes under amruth bath

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ya vinodh we need minimum 6 hours but when we sleep and at time of awaking we think if we sleep some more then it is good.By the way your profile picture is good.
But people who follow traditions and all they will do everything systematically. For example, I do sandhya vandanam after sun get set. sun rise cannot be done as it is so early morning. now a days am doing but everytime it will be bit difficult

No doubt traditions are set after considering everything but sometimes it is hard to follow all of them.I don't do sandhya vandanam but i try to wake up early and do some brisk walk. :)

But i don't think its bad to sleep after sun rises it depends on person to person as the person who do night shifts at job of course get time to sleep in day only. :laugh:

i think every one needs min. 6 hours sleep a day.. :huh: :huh:

According to my idea 8 hours is necessary for a Normal person..............
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.