Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why are you so surprised??? Haven't you learned geography in school?

When I was in England, it was the summer season and hence daylight remained until 10 in the night and sun rose at 4 am every day!! Extremely difficult to adjust and adapt!!

Kalyaniji,we haven't went to any other part of the world,which expeienced such things.So,its new for us and we indians when see something different gets excited to know about that things. :)

Want to make each day Accountable

When I was in England, it was the summer season and hence daylight remained until 10 in the night and sun rose at 4 am every day!! Extremely difficult to adjust and adapt!!

Forget each and every geography class ;)
Actually I have not deeply thought about this.

I want to know if it was same for all seasons in England...or day/night length keep changing???

Meera sandhu

Forget each and every geography class ;)
Actually I have not deeply thought about this.

I want to know if it was same for all seasons in England...or day/night length keep changing???

Since England is in the northern hemisphere of course, the winters are long and harsh and there is a limited period of summer during which it is not always sunny and it keeps raining anytime and almost every day! Depending on those factors, the length or day and night does change!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Since England is in the northern hemisphere of course, the winters are long and harsh and there is a limited period of summer during which it is not always sunny and it keeps raining anytime and almost every day! Depending on those factors, the length or day and night does change!

But will it vary for hours????
I mean....day/night length maximum varies by one hour. What about England?
Also, what's the day/night length there? How many hours each, approximately???

Meera sandhu

Well, calculate yourself....in summer daylight is from morning 4 to 10 in the night and the exact opposite in winter, the night time is about the same length as the daylight in summer!!

Well, calculate yourself....in summer daylight is from morning 4 to 10 in the night and the exact opposite in winter, the night time is about the same length as the daylight in summer!!

Seeing all these, i feel India is the best place to live!!!
We don't need to change our timetable according to seasons :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu

True!! But I feel we should occasionally go out and experience the world! If I had a lot of money, all I would be doing is travelling to far off places and experiencing life!

At least something to feel happy about our country :P It is the same in the whole of the southern hemisphere in countries that are closer to the equator..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Asha where is your reply, you just copy past others answers as reply so please try to edit and give your reply

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Asha I think you missed what you wanted or say or did you not???? :blink: :dry: :huh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.