The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes of course I have plenty of them.....will post my son's picture when I find it He too was a handful when he was small like your GS

I hope you find those photos soon and post them here. I would love to see your son, you have made me curious. :)

I have uploaded my kids' picture but its not that much clear as it was before when i did not upload my pic on "my profile". :evil:

Why is it not clear/ is it that the original picture itself was not clear ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes of course I have plenty of them.....will post my son's picture when I find it He too was a handful when he was small like your GS

I hope you find those photos soon and post them here. I would love to see your son, you have made me curious. :)

I have uploaded my kids' picture but its not that much clear as it was before when i did not upload my pic on "my profile". :evil:

As for my daughter's picture is not clear the reason it's not a digital but a paper roll camera picture that I converted by taking a snap by digital camera that too in artificial dull light. I witll see to that, that I can improve it. There was no digital camera while I took that pic almost 23 years before.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

As for my daughter's picture is not clear the reason it's not a digital but a paper roll camera picture that I converted by taking a snap by digital camera that too in artificial dull light. I witll see to that, that I can improve it. There was no digital camera while I took that pic almost 23 years before.

There is no need to have a digital cam. Even the dullest photo taken by early box cams can be corrected and retouched in any Photo editing programmes

There is no need to have a digital cam. Even the dullest photo taken by early box cams can be corrected and retouched in any Photo editing programmes

Yes I know that but I did not want to make experiments on this pic, I used it in its original form. Thanks for your nice suggestion.

friends,
yesterday I tried to upload video of Vavu's folk dance in youtube. it took 4.5 hours to upload 5 minutes video.
i save it. but don't know to play it. can anyone help me?
it's not an extra-ordinary video, yet I was happy to see her perform solo on stage for the first time. she has just start her dancing classes

Meera sandhu
friends,
yesterday I tried to upload video of Vavu's folk dance in youtube. it took 4.5 hours to upload 5 minutes video.
it's not an extra-ordinary video, yet I was happy to see her perform solo on stage for the first time. she has just start her dancing classes

5 minutes video takes hardly 20-25 minutes if you have uploaded it in picasa first, I mean while transferring from cam to your system transfer it to picasa and then upload to youtube -takes very little time.

friends,

5 minutes video takes hardly 20-25 minutes if you have uploaded it in picasa first, I mean while transferring from cam to your system transfer it to picasa and then upload to youtube -takes very little time.

anyhow i have uploaded it. but not possible to view it.
how can it be done?

Meera sandhu

That is my son Mrinal,when he was at school and as he looks now, taken in May this year when he had come down for a holiday...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9268]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9269]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Thank you Ushaji
How old is he? what's he doing now?

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Thank you Ushaji
How old is he? what's he doing now?

He is 23 now and working in NewYork, just started in fact in June after completing his MS in Pittsburg..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.