The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
friends,
yesterday I tried to upload video of Vavu's folk dance in youtube. it took 4.5 hours to upload 5 minutes video.
i save it. but don't know to play it. can anyone help me?
it's not an extra-ordinary video, yet I was happy to see her perform solo on stage for the first time. she has just start her dancing classes

5 minutes video takes hardly 20-25 minutes if you have uploaded it in picasa first, I mean while transferring from cam to your system transfer it to picasa and then upload to youtube -takes very little time.

anyhow i have uploaded it. but not possible to view it.
how can it be done?

Go to your youtube account and play the video once and edit preferences, play it. it would appear in your account copy its link and post it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes of course I have plenty of them.....will post my son's picture when I find it He too was a handful when he was small like your GS

I hope you find those photos soon and post them here. I would love to see your son, you have made me curious. :)

That is my son Mrinal,when he was at school and as he looks now, taken in May this year when he had come down for a holiday...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9268]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9269]}

He is handsome. He sure must be a hot guy in his circle, like most Coorgians- thanks for posting.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
friends,
yesterday I tried to upload video of Vavu's folk dance in youtube. it took 4.5 hours to upload 5 minutes video.
it's not an extra-ordinary video, yet I was happy to see her perform solo on stage for the first time. she has just start her dancing classes

5 minutes video takes hardly 20-25 minutes if you have uploaded it in picasa first, I mean while transferring from cam to your system transfer it to picasa and then upload to youtube -takes very little time.

how can it be done?

Go to your youtube account and play the video once and edit preferences, play it. it would appear in your account copy its link and post it.

i have seen my video in edit preferences. but don't know what's the next step. actually am not seeing any button there to carry forward my actions

one more doubt....
from where can I take that youtube account back :silly:
yesterday, I login through my gmail account

Meera sandhu
friends,

how can it be done?

i have seen my video in edit preferences. but don't know what's the next step. actually am not seeing any button there to carry forward my actions

one more doubt....
from where can I take that youtube account back :silly:
yesterday, I login through my gmail account

Once you have set the pref and played it, send the link to your own mail to try if i's working.

Yes of course I have plenty of them.....will post my son's picture when I find it He too was a handful when he was small like your GS

I hope you find those photos soon and post them here. I would love to see your son, you have made me curious. :)

That is my son Mrinal,when he was at school and as he looks now, taken in May this year when he had come down for a holiday...

He is handsome. He sure must be a hot guy in his circle, like most Coorgians- thanks for posting.

LOL....he used to be really extremely naughty when he was young getting together with his younger sister who is just 14 months younger than him...even now they are very close to each other..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

friends,

how can it be done?

open youtube and login with your gmail password. That is the only way to do it.

what preference?
now i don't know how to get inside my login...can you help?

i think am login already, as my gmail account is open. i could get the screen of upload files. just want to go to my stored video :whistle:

Meera sandhu
what preference?
now i don't know how to get inside my login...can you help?

i think am login already, as my gmail account is open. i could get the screen of upload files. just want to go to my stored video :whistle:

Not gmail but you tube account- that must have a login ID, login through that ID or click on forgot ID to get it. There you can see preferences for every video like private or public.

LOL....he used to be really extremely naughty when he was young getting together with his younger sister who is just 14 months younger than him...even now they are very close to each other..

I have posted a photo of my kiddo when he was 2 month old in MY OWN LIVING ROOM in an article yet to be published, not yet reviewed.

I have posted a photo of my kiddo when he was 2 month old in MY OWN LIVING ROOM in an article yet to be published, not yet reviewed....

Ok, after the contest or for the contest ? I guess you can write that for the contest now, right?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.