Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
B) What is wrong in it if wife is earning more than husband. I am not agree with your theory of a successful man.
My husband never feels when Iam earning more. Now he is earning more than me, I also happy only. He gave all the salary to me only. ;) ;)

... that means you are earning more than your hubby :P A successful man is one who can earn more than what his wife can spend (eg. your husband). But a successful woman is one who can find such a man (you). Hahahahaha just a light-hearted comment. Please don't take it seriously or personal.
:) Attitude of your hubby is right one, he is great and you are lucky.
My husband never feels when Iam earning more. Now he is earning more than me, I also happy only. He gave all the salary to me only. ;) ;)
Thank you said by: Mary
B) What is wrong in it if wife is earning more than husband. I am not agree with your theory of a successful man.

... that means you are earning more than your hubby :P A successful man is one who can earn more than what his wife can spend (eg. your husband). But a successful woman is one who can find such a man (you). Hahahahaha just a light-hearted comment. Please don't take it seriously or personal.

You look too serious with your comment, Anilji. Please enjoy the contents and don't take it in a literal meaning :whistle: . These are all light hearted comments. B)
And yes, please do write your comment at the end. So, its easy to see what the latest input is.

We think the salary as our salary not my salary. That is the matter.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

OUR SALARY? That's something I must certainly salute. When there is a feeling of "we", "us" and "our", life becomes beautiful, isn't it? You look an excellent couple to me.

Thats the way it should be, am not sure if I wrote this earlier, a friend of mine a;lways teases her husband saying that her salary is HER salary where is HIS salary is OUR salary, like when they go out for dinner she tells him , you please pay from OUR salary :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats the way it should be, am not sure if I wrote this earlier, a friend of mine a;lways teases her husband saying that her salary is HER salary where is HIS salary is OUR salary, like when they go out for dinner she tells him , you please pay from OUR salary :cheer:

I used to do that too occasionally when I was working a regular job! :cheer: :laugh: But of course, we shared both our incomes and made each decision about spending it together, do so that even now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I used to do that too occasionally when I was working a regular job! :cheer: :laugh: But of course, we shared both our incomes and made each decision about spending it together, do so that even now!

Kalyani, as long as things work it is fine but joint accounts and shared expenditures can pose a problem at times and become the reason for misunderstanding - have heard of so many such cases. Basically what is needed is trust and understanding which either binds the two together or makes them grow apart in some cases..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Husband wife relation is very touchy and even for one lie can break the relation. So we should not hide anything.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Husband wife relation is very touchy and even for one lie can break the relation. So we should not hide anything.

Saying 'we should not hide anything' is easy. But in practical life, it is difficult to follow. Such statements are fine for films and TV shows. But that can really spoil the relation unless one is overtly mature to forgive and forget.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.