Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ego destroys the relationship. better go ahead with good thinking. Parents help their Daughter to stand on their own foot. So it is nothing wrong if female earns and after all this will help the family.

Ego is the wall between any two persons. It can never become a bridge. It also works as a knife to cut the relationships and warm feelings that one has towards the others. It is very natural to happen in case of a married couple. I guess, relationship should be given a priority at such times.
Ego destroys the relationship. better go ahead with good thinking. Parents help their Daughter to stand on their own foot. So it is nothing wrong if female earns and after all this will help the family.

Ego is the wall between any two persons. It can never become a bridge. It also works as a knife to cut the relationships and warm feelings that one has towards the others. It is very natural to happen in case of a married couple. I guess, relationship should be given a priority at such times.

Yes Bangal, we should know the value of respect, money and time.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Yes Bangal, we should know the value of respect, money and time.

We have many relations here where both are earning. Never i heard from any of them about any disputes regarding income parities. Both Wife and husband are leading a hassle free life
I don't think gender difference should be there for highest earners in the family. Some couples always fight in this issue and mostly wife is consider to earn less than husband in this society..

Nowadays, wives (or women) aren't considered the way you are saying. What you said looks orthodox, though I will agree with you that there are still such families in our society. But that trend is now changing and changing for good. The gender difference will soon vanish.
I don't think gender difference should be there for highest earners in the family. Some couples always fight in this issue and mostly wife is consider to earn less than husband in this society..

I am surprised but the solution is very easy in such cases. Let the wife hide her real income to deposit the balance in her own separate account. That would work wonders at a later stage.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am surprised but the solution is very easy in such cases. Let the wife hide her real income to deposit the balance in her own separate account. That would work wonders at a later stage.

I don't think that would be a practical solution to the issue. How would it be possible to hide one's income, and that too from one's better half in real life. It may happen in films and reel life; not in real life.
My husband never feels when Iam earning more. Now he is earning more than me, I also happy only. He gave all the salary to me only. ;) ;)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

I don't think that would be a practical solution to the issue. How would it be possible to hide one's income, and that too from one's better half in real life. It may happen in films and reel life; not in real life.

Exactly- in real life a real man does not mind a working wife earning more than himself and if he does he should either marry a domestic type or take full responsibility of household income.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
My husband never feels when Iam earning more. Now he is earning more than me, I also happy only. He gave all the salary to me only. ;) ;)

... that means you are earning more than your hubby :P A successful man is one who can earn more than what his wife can spend (eg. your husband). But a successful woman is one who can find such a man (you). Hahahahaha just a light-hearted comment. Please don't take it seriously or personal.
:) It is not right in all situations, its depends on relations between husband and wife. My wife is earning much more than me but we have any health problem.
There is a finding that if the wife earns more, couple's health suffers.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/married-couples-health-suffers-when-men-earn-less-than-wives/1071881/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.