Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now the wife earning more or senior to her husband is common in government service. When husband and wife both are employed in government service or anywhere else, there is likelihood that the wife may get an opportunity to earn more and be her husband's senior. In such cases, husbands also easily reconcile to this fact and lead normal life. One of my colleague's wife passed a departmental exam and she got promotion accordingly and became her husband's senior. The husband reconciled to this.

I know a couple where the wife is the boss of her husband in the office. So, obviously she is earning more than her husband. If there is an understanding between the couple, I don't see why there should be an ego problem.
Earning of both is very useful because of expensiveness. If we want Children's future bright and able to run your home prefectly, then it is necessary
Depends on situations and every person can't be the same, differs from person to person

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Earning of both is very useful because of expensiveness. If we want Children's future bright and able to run your home prefectly, then it is necessary

I have a friend who works in a private company. He fell in love with a girl there and married her. He says that the salary she draws is very helpful to their family as it is expensive living in the city. Good point that you made.
Now the wife earning more or senior to her husband is common in government service. When husband and wife both are employed in government service or anywhere else, there is likelihood that the wife may get an opportunity to earn more and be her husband's senior. In such cases, husbands also easily reconcile to this fact and lead normal life. One of my colleague's wife passed a departmental exam and she got promotion accordingly and became her husband's senior. The husband reconciled to this.

I know a couple where the wife is the boss of her husband in the office. So, obviously she is earning more than her husband. If there is an understanding between the couple, I don't see why there should be an ego problem.

A man may not like that his wife to be superior to him in this context at all. Since ages a woman has been referred to as the home-maker and the man as the bread-earner of the family. A man's ego is (by nature) hurt when he has to work under his wife while he had always read and seen it the other way round since childhood.

Live in the present :)

A man may not like that his wife to be superior to him in this context at all. Since ages a woman has been referred to as the home-maker and the man as the bread-earner of the family. A man's ego is (by nature) hurt when he has to work under his wife while he had always read and seen it the other way round since childhood.

Ashiiji, as a husband, I never advocate what you say. On the contrary, I am inspiring my wife to work with me (and I will be happy if she does better than me). I am my wife's mentor and as our tradition the victory of a guru is in the defeat from his disciple. These may be heavy words in the common man's context, but I never think on the terms as you said. Of course, I am not crossing your thoughts, just speaking out my mind.

Gone are the days when it was so- I have couple of examples in my place itself without problems whatsoever.
My wife earns more than me (NOW), no problem
my daughter gets more than my SIL, again no problem. All goes to same combined pockets so what could be the reason of conflict?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Gone are the days when it was so- I have couple of examples in my place itself without problems whatsoever.
my daughter gets more than my SIL, again no problem. All goes to same combined pockets so what could be the reason of conflict?

These are the changing times of today. And with the costs of the things ever growing, it is necessary to have a helping hand as well. So, no worries about a wife earning more than a husband. By the way, what is SIL?

These are the changing times of today. And with the costs of the things ever growing, it is necessary to have a helping hand as well. So, no worries about a wife earning more than a husband. By the way, what is SIL?

Short form of son- in -law buddy. They both work for Australian broadcasting corporation as Java developers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I respect your thoughts Abhijit (ADB in short :) ) and would love to see every man thinking the same way. It might not be happening at your home or at your neighbor's but the reality is it does happen in many households. Maybe the factor is not always the man's way of thinking or his understanding level with her wife but the society or the colleagues.

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.