Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Husband wife relation is very touchy and even for one lie can break the relation. So we should not hide anything.

Saying 'we should not hide anything' is easy. But in practical life, it is difficult to follow. Such statements are fine for films and TV shows. But that can really spoil the relation unless one is overtly mature to forgive and forget.

I agree. There cannot be too much transparency. You need divulge only such facts as are relevant.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Husband wife relation is very touchy and even for one lie can break the relation. So we should not hide anything.

Saying 'we should not hide anything' is easy. But in practical life, it is difficult to follow. Such statements are fine for films and TV shows. But that can really spoil the relation unless one is overtly mature to forgive and forget.

I agree. There cannot be too much transparency. You need divulge only such facts as are relevant.

Exactly. On the contrary, our friends know more about us (secrets and important things) more than our family members. So, the family knows only some of the things, but transparency can be achieved only through best friends, not any family member.
Many counselors and analysts advise space within a marriage or a relationship, since it strengthens the bond. Doing things on your own and pursuing different hobbies is good for a marriage.Many people go for holidays with friends or by themselves...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Many counselors and analysts advise space within a marriage or a relationship, since it strengthens the bond. Doing things on your own and pursuing different hobbies is good for a marriage.Many people go for holidays with friends or by themselves...

However close a person is, one always needs his private space from the others. The counselors just emphasize this need to be alone at times. No relationship can be totally transparent, in my opinion.
If there is a better understanding between husband and wife then there may not be any problem.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you said by: yuddandisivasubramanyam

However close a person is, one always needs his private space from the others. The counselors just emphasize this need to be alone at times. No relationship can be totally transparent, in my opinion.

I too would think so, for some reason or the other we tend to keep certain things to ourselves...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too would think so, for some reason or the other we tend to keep certain things to ourselves...

I don't think there's anything wrong in keeping things unto oneself, if it is going to keep the relation going. After all, exposing everything about oneself and hoping to keep the bond going are two swords that can never be kept in one place.
earning is based on your family requirement. if possible avoid and maintain the home and children. the very vital role of wife is to help in maintain family tradition and culture. no ego should come on the way. money can buy bed,not sleep. live formeach other insecurity is the thought of negative mind.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
earning is based on your family requirement. if possible avoid and maintain the home and children. the very vital role of wife is to help in maintain family tradition and culture. no ego should come on the way. money can buy bed,not sleep. live formeach other insecurity is the thought of negative mind.

In India, even now, the women have to basically look after the house. The culture is still prevalent in many parts of the country. The people with conventional thinking think on these lines. But that's good in one sense. The women can be safe at home these days.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.